Remember, Remember, No Loss in November

Mavric

NO LOSS NOVEMBER  .  it is possible.   If we can run power football wt the RB, FB to minimize turnovers by the O and our D keeps doing what they are doing - we could go 4-0 and that would be the sweetest November in years.    But we will follow HCMR's words - One play at a time, one game at a time.  GBR. 

• TBH 1

52 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

NO LOSS NOVEMBER  .  it is possible.   If we can run power football wt the RB, FB to minimize turnovers by the O and our D keeps doing what they are doing - we could go 4-0 and that would be the sweetest November in years.    But we will follow HCMR's words - One play at a time, one game at a time.  GBR. 

Can't we just call it "The Rhule" because HCMR just gives me flashbacks of puppies and unicorns and sprinkles for losers under Riley.

• Haha 4
  • TBH 4
14 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Can't we just call it "The Rhule" because HCMR just gives me flashbacks of puppies and unicorns and sprinkles for losers under Riley.

This ^^^^
The HCMR crap has to stop. In fact it should be a bannable offense to use that acronym.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

At this point, bowl eligibility is a very attainable goal and even a likely one. Anything beyond that (honestly anything beyond 3-4 wins) is gravy and bonus and ahead of schedule. Our remaining four games are all winnable individually, but to win all of them collectively would be a herculean effort that would be incredible but I'm not holding my breath hoping for.

• Mavric changed the title to Remember, Remember, No Loss in November