Definitely not a Swift fan - everything she does just seems fake.

But I've seen some conspiracy theorists online claiming that Kelce is getting promoted up the Illuminati ladder - dating Swift, now he's in the State Farm commercials, doing flu shot/COVID shot commercials, etc. It's pretty hilarious :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Does anyone really believe this is anything more than a marketing gimmick?

Taylor Swift is quite possibly the most average singer ever.  Her and her team are marketing gods.  They do everything right.

You may not like her talent, but she doesn't need Kelce for a marketing gimmick. She recently had a record breaking tour that multiple cities cite as a significant reason for an economic boon to their city. A tour so successful, they have now released it in theaters. Record setting record sales with multiple albums in the top 10. Dating a person, who was relatively unknown outside of the football world, does nothing for her. If anything, this is a marketing win for Kelce, but there's no logical reason for the non-tin foil hat wearers, that Swift would do this. She doesn't need the money or the exposure, and the jersey apparel sales aren't going to her.

Kelce shot his shot, it worked, and he'll be the subject of one her future break up songs, simple as that.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
3 hours ago, Madcows said:

You may not like her talent, but she doesn't need Kelce for a marketing gimmick. She recently had a record breaking tour that multiple cities cite as a significant reason for an economic boon to their city. A tour so successful, they have now released it in theaters. Record setting record sales with multiple albums in the top 10. Dating a person, who was relatively unknown outside of the football world, does nothing for her. If anything, this is a marketing win for Kelce, but there's no logical reason for the non-tin foil hat wearers, that Swift would do this. She doesn't need the money or the exposure, and the jersey apparel sales aren't going to her.

Kelce shot his shot, it worked, and he'll be the subject of one her future break up songs, simple as that.

It’s not about need.  She doesn’t need to do capital one commercials.  Does Bezos need another billion?

No logical reason?  A movie release and in the middle of a long tour (some buzz would only help) are kind of a big deal.  On every news and sports channel because you went to a football game. That’s free commercials all day.  Free native ads.  It’s flat out brilliant in my opinion.

Tin foil hat wearing….nice.  You’re making assumptions just like I am.  I think it’s all an act, you don’t.  Fact is, you don’t know anymore than I do.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, knapplc said:

They both seem like nice people. I hope it works out for them. 

Kelce's Dad got asked what he thought of Taylor after meeting her for the first time and he said he was surprised at how down to earth she really is.  He said you wouldn't guess she was very wealthy by how she acts.  

• Fire 1
On 10/30/2023 at 2:18 PM, BigRedBuster said:

I believe that Kelce is enjoying way more than a "marketing gimmick".

Kelce's hot, so I'm sure it's mutual.

Anyhow, some of you are weird. Taylor is not an amazing singer, but she is a really good song-writer. You shouldn't need to like pop to realize that. And she's been really good at it since she was a teenager. Her songs are catchy as heck, and she feels them when she sings. I would say she's one of the top 10 pop song writers of all time.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1