****Maryland Game Day Thread****

I want to know why our offense makes passing look so damn hard? Either our QBs are not being taught how to read a defense or our coordinator has no idea how to draw up plays to get receivers open. This is straight up embarrassing. And yes it is the play callers fault. Your team clearly cannot pass so call as few as possible. It's not rocket science. Just dumb decisions.

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

Someone from the husker media has to ask the simple question post game “what exactly was your thought process on the pass call at the end zone” 

Rhule needs to back up his mantra of ownership and credibility. His OC, the highest paid asst in the program history, has displayed zero of both

"What exactly was your thought process on the pass call at the end zone".  I will answer with this.  Marcus Satterfield is no longer with the program...

Just now, Born N Bled Red said:

I want to know why our offense makes passing look so damn hard? Either our QBs are not being taught how to read a defense or our coordinator has no idea how to draw up plays to get receivers open. This is straight up embarrassing. And yes it is the play callers fault. Your team clearly cannot pass so call as few as possible. It's not rocket science. Just dumb decisions.

Awful QBs and awful OL is a helluva combination.