****Maryland Game Day Thread****

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

At some point you have to blame the Jimmy's and Joes. I mean come on, we beat ourselves.

The whole QB room should be shown the door this off-season. None of them are the answer now or the future.

satt should be walked out immediately after. Regardless of QBs losing the ball, you don’t call a pass play that is horizontal across a short field with a 3rd string qb who hasn’t played all year. Particularly when you just ran it with success, there is 3 mins left and you’re at home.

the situational awareness of our QBs is a direct reflection of our OC and that’s in the gutter

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 5
Just now, The Duke said:

FIRE SATTERFIELD TONIGHT!

Ok then get Paul Chryst tonight. Raiola has no business on this staff either.

To me it is more about the lack of talent. Tired of taking guys from local schools when we need NIL to take recruits out of CA, TX, FL.  We are not a serious program. I like Rhule but he has a very tough job ahead of him. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chamrocck said:

Ok then get Paul Chryst tonight. Raiola has no business on this staff either.

To me it is more about the lack of talent. Tired of taking guys from local schools when we need NIL to take recruits out of CA, TX, FL.  We are not a serious program. I like Rhule but he has a very tough job ahead of him. 

If Rhule and Satt could’ve just found a below average qb in the portal, we’d probably be 7-3 right now. We aren’t that far off, it just seems that way because Satt and Rhule have assembled quite possibly the worst QB room in p5 CFB history

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

I've completely changed my mind about blaming Satterfield for calling real Division 1 plays. There's nothing you can call when every QB jut throws it away or fumbles like a Pee Wee league player.
We are where we deserve to be.
Crouch would've scored 7 times with the same players.

You know what you don’t call? A long horizontal pass play with a short field, at home , with a 3rd string qb.

he’s limited in options for sure but that play call is inexcusable for a HS cosch, much less the 2nd highest paid state employee 

• Plus1 1
Just now, knapplc said:

We lead the Big Ten in rushing. You keep trying to fire Raiola but he's clearly not the problem.

This is an awful take. We lead the league in rushing because we don’t have a QB on the roster who can complete a basic 10 yard pass and much is due to an OL who can’t protect. So we get QB runs that amount to no offense.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3