QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

10 hours ago, broganreynik said:

I don't know why anyone would want to buy a #15 jersey when he will likely end up with a single digit number.

Ehhhh, it isn’t guaranteed he earns a single digit number this season. There are an awful lot of elder players who have a ton of respect in that locker room. 

• TBH 1

BTW:  What year is Dylan's brother (what recruiting class will he be in) and is he or should he be a recruiting target?  I know he is a Husker fan, but does he have the talent potential to be a replacement of either Dylan or DK (assuming DK replaces Dylan) after a few years?

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

BTW:  What year is Dylan's brother (what recruiting class will he be in) and is he or should he be a recruiting target?  I know he is a Husker fan, but does he have the talent potential to be a replacement of either Dylan or DK (assuming DK replaces Dylan) after a few years?

I believe he'll be a Soph this coming year? Could be totally wrong, going off of memory.

34 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Class of 2026.  So he's a sophomore right now.

Since his commitment there have been so many good things happen. Starting to make me optimistic like anything is possible again.

Getting some good transfers, highly regarded prospects are visiting, Nebrasketball took down #1. 1st time in like 41 years!?! I’m enjoying the good vibes!:lol::lol: 

thank you Dylan

• Oh Yeah! 2

From 24/7 @ the Polynesian Bowl first day practice.

DYLAN RAIOLA, QB, (NEBRASKA)

Raiola looks the part and had a very good day throwing the football. He has arguably the strongest arm in the country and won the long ball competition with a 72-yard throw. Saying that, he’s so much more than just a big arm. He has an effortless release and the ball jumps out of his hand with little windup or effort. He throws with touch and timing and was accurate down the field. Frame wise, he has such a strong lower body and physically looks ready to step in and compete at the college level right now. He’s a smart, heady player with an advanced feel for the position.

https://247sports.com/article/polynesian-bowl-top-performers-from-day-1-of-practice-225487523/

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 5
  • Worth a Look 1