RB Jarvis Giles

He says he is gonna be a gamecock because well he was committed to them!

I think we should just stay off this kids myspace, and wait for his decision next week. He sounds like he doesn't even know yet and will have both coaches coming to his house this weekend. I wouldn't even be surprised if he pushed the commit date back.

Also is he a December graduate?

I think we should just stay off this kids myspace, and wait for his decision next week. He sounds like he doesn't even know yet and will have both coaches coming to his house this weekend. I wouldn't even be surprised if he pushed the commit date back.

When was Jarvis committed to South Carolina?

When was Jarvis committed to South Carolina?

Never. He was committed to Tennessee.

I hate to be saying this but my uncle called me a little while ago and said he talked to jarvis' dad again today...said he's going to south carolina...the main reason being is that its only an 8 hour drive for the folks to attend his games...he said it could change by tuesday but not very likely...bummer

Well sir, that sucks.

I hate to be saying this but my uncle called me a little while ago and said he talked to jarvis' dad again today...said he's going to south carolina...the main reason being is that its only an 8 hour drive for the folks to attend his games...he said it could change by tuesday but not very likely...bummer

And my uncle called me a little while ago and said he talked to his mom's "landscaping guy" and he said he is N.... :sarcasm:sarcasm

Even if Giles commits to South Carolina, its not a done deal IMO. If we beat Clemson in the Gator Bowl (the same Clemson that just a week ago clobbered South Carolina) he could change his mind.

This is a possibility but he is graduating early so it would be cutting it close.. Maybe Giles should go to the bowl game. Its too bad that distance is the main factor in his decision.. I would rather fly then drive anyhow..