SIGNED: CB Lazarri Middleton

I personally am pumped about this signing. Something makes me think that he is going to be a big impact player someday. Get him some time with Bo and Carl and he will be making all kinds of plays for this defense. He has amazing size.

Seems like one heck of an athlete with his size and speed.

I am guessing he wont redshirt next year if we are still short on DB's so good pick up.

I like the Wald comparisons. Now for Wald and Middleton to get in the same secondary and put fear in receivers.

Welcome Lazarri! :bonez

Remember what league NU plays in, the rules in this league, receivers don't fear any DB in this league. Touch them = 15 yards PI. Hit em a little to hard = 15 yards personal foul. I personally would hate to play defense in this league, it's sickening. You're playing against loaded dice.

Great get i think... hopefully he is serious about coming here not just using us to get attention

This crossed my mind as well as he hasn't even visited NU yet. But there's still more rocks for Pelini and staff to look under if he decommits. I don't think he has the hips to play corner at this level anyways, but he may be a good safety and even a better bulked up OLB.

This crossed my mind as well as he hasn't even visited NU yet. But there's still more rocks for Pelini and staff to look under if he decommits. I don't think he has the hips to play corner at this level anyways, but he may be a good safety and even a better bulked up OLB.

Lazarri doesn't have the hips for CB?

Pretty dang good at quickly snapping those hips around to run with a WR.

I like the Wald comparisons. Now for Wald and Middleton to get in the same secondary and put fear in receivers.

Welcome Lazarri! :bonez

Remember what league NU plays in, the rules in this league, receivers don't fear any DB in this league. Touch them = 15 yards PI. Hit em a little to hard = 15 yards personal foul. I personally would hate to play defense in this league, it's sickening. You're playing against loaded dice.

Great get i think... hopefully he is serious about coming here not just using us to get attention

What? :dumdum