DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

OMG THIS GUY IS A 5 STAR RECRUIT. HE WILL BE AS GOOD AS SUH. MARLON LUCKY WAS A 5 STAR RECRUIT AND HE DOMINATED. OUR DEFENSE IS SO BAD, BUT IF HE COMES TO NEBRASKA IT WILL MAKE US THE NUMBER 1 SCORING DEFENSE IN THE NATION. OUR OFFENSE IS SO GOOD THAT I DONT THINK WE SHOULD EVEN RECRUIT A QUARTERBACK FOR THIS RECRUITING CLASS. OH WAIT... LETS RECRUIT GABBERTS D BAG LITTLE BROTHER THAT HAS HALF THE TALENT BLAINE HAS.

What i'm saying is our defense is fine, but what we really need are quarterbacks and receivers. And until we find some quality offensive players it makes no difference if we get this hyped up d end that we have about a 1 in 10 chance of getting.

Actually its a 1 and 5 chance seeing as he is down to 5 schools. And with Carroll leaving most likely takes USC out of it so a 1 out of 4 chance. The coaches know what they are doing and who they want to recruit so just trust them and let them do there job.

OMG THIS GUY IS A 5 STAR RECRUIT. HE WILL BE AS GOOD AS SUH. MARLON LUCKY WAS A 5 STAR RECRUIT AND HE DOMINATED. OUR DEFENSE IS SO BAD, BUT IF HE COMES TO NEBRASKA IT WILL MAKE US THE NUMBER 1 SCORING DEFENSE IN THE NATION. OUR OFFENSE IS SO GOOD THAT I DONT THINK WE SHOULD EVEN RECRUIT A QUARTERBACK FOR THIS RECRUITING CLASS. OH WAIT... LETS RECRUIT GABBERTS D BAG LITTLE BROTHER THAT HAS HALF THE TALENT BLAINE HAS.

What i'm saying is our defense is fine, but what we really need are quarterbacks and receivers. And until we find some quality offensive players it makes no difference if we get this hyped up d end that we have about a 1 in 10 chance of getting.

So we shouldn't recruit for the future? It doesn't make sense to recruit annually for short term fixes. If we get Owa our defense will be stronger 3-4 years from now when the current system of players will all be done with their eligibility. Our Offense will improve this year and we are and have been recruiting the largest problem with our offense, Olinemen.

If he intentionally made his profile pic him wearing Nebraska apparel, I bet people would be excited, no? I mean, we are talking about a picture that he chose to represent himself with... not just a random sighting someone had of him with an Oregon hat. Not saying he is going to Oregon but it isn't necessarily insignificant.

Also people saying Facebook is going too far, please. This is completely public information . These recruiting services are 10000 times more intrusive than someone looking at his Facebook profile.

Good points and a face book group if word got around to him could show him a small taste of husker nation support.

If he intentionally made his profile pic him wearing Nebraska apparel, I bet people would be excited, no? I mean, we are talking about a picture that he chose to represent himself with... not just a random sighting someone had of him with an Oregon hat. Not saying he is going to Oregon but it isn't necessarily insignificant.

Also people saying Facebook is going too far, please. This is completely public information . These recruiting services are 10000 times more intrusive than someone looking at his Facebook profile.

Good points and a face book group if word got around to him could show him a small taste of husker nation support.

Unfortunately that won't work.

Unfortunately that won't work.

If you are not a student at the school or booster or employee, in this case NU, it doesnt matter. The NCAA can/could do nothing about it. Now, being a student at a school, that could be different as you read in the article. Regardless though, I think the point people were trying to make is to show the support of the fan base.

In any case, its more fun to talk about the the alternative, which is not talking about college football because the season is over and its totally boring now!

If you are not a student at the school or booster or employee, in this case NU, it doesnt matter. The NCAA can/could do nothing about it. Now, being a student at a school, that could be different as you read in the article. Regardless though, I think the point people were trying to make is to show the support of the fan base.

In any case, its more fun to talk about the the alternative, which is not talking about college football because the season is over and its totally boring now!

The NCAA won't do anything to an individual, whether associated with the university or not. What the NCAA can do is sanction the university. So even if you are not a student, booster, or employee, the NCAA can still go after the school you are supporting. To my knowledge, the NCAA has never actually done this, but it is possible. The NCAA is a private organization, not a government agency, so they can make whatever rules they want. However, as the article above points out, the NCAA could end up in some sticky legal problems if they tried enforcing the rule.

The NCAA won't do anything to an individual, whether associated with the university or not. What the NCAA can do is sanction the university. So even if you are not a student, booster, or employee, the NCAA can still go after the school you are supporting. To my knowledge, the NCAA has never actually done this, but it is possible. The NCAA is a private organization, not a government agency, so they can make whatever rules they want. However, as the article above points out, the NCAA could end up in some sticky legal problems if they tried enforcing the rule.

I do understand what you are saying but here is the problem.

Say, School A is after a big time player and so is school B, so school B fans set up a site that make it look like they are school A fans, to try and get school A into trouble. Can't work, like you said, the NCAA would be in some sticky trouble.

Say, School A is after a big time player and so is school B, so school B fans set up a site that make it look like they are school A fans, to try and get school A into trouble. Can't work, like you said, the NCAA would be in some sticky trouble.

Don't get me wrong, the NCAA is about as stupid and confusing a governing body as anything I've ever seen or heard of. I'm just pointing out that a school like NU can still get in trouble even if the person (people) responsible are not officially connected to the school. Can the rule be abused? Absolutely. Is it a good rule? Probably not. But that's the rule as far as I understand it.

Don't get me wrong, the NCAA is about as stupid and confusing a governing body as anything I've ever seen or heard of. I'm just pointing out that a school like NU can still get in trouble even if the person (people) responsible are not officially connected to the school. Can the rule be abused? Absolutely. Is it a good rule? Probably not. But that's the rule as far as I understand it.

I know what you mean man, its odd thats for sure.

Is this post serious? I sure hope not....

Get off the Gabbert thing, that's long done. We have a very legitimate shot with Carnes, and we've added playmakers on the offensive side of the ball.. The plain and simple fact is, we have more players on the offensive side of the ball than we do on the defensive side of the ball.. hence need for more defense than offense.