Stadium Expansion

Knapplc,

Sorry, I must have misunderstood an earlier post in this thread, that suggested you were a retired gentleman, kindly donating his time for us, stalking the stadium with a camera. My mistake, I meant no harm or offense.

These pics are great, and again, thanks to all who posted them.

No worries. I'm in my early 40s, but these punks here act like I'm 100 years old or something.

I guess when I was in my 20s, 40 seemed old, too. But they're still all punks.

• Fire 1

Knapplc,

Sorry, I must have misunderstood an earlier post in this thread, that suggested you were a retired gentleman, kindly donating his time for us, stalking the stadium with a camera. My mistake, I meant no harm or offense.

No worries. I'm in my early 40s, but these punks here act like I'm 100 years old or something.

GUYS, TYPE MORE LOUDLY TO MAKE SURE KNAPP CAN HEAR YOU. THANK YOU.

• Fire 2

Knapplc,

GUYS, TYPE MORE LOUDLY TO MAKE SURE KNAPP CAN HEAR YOU. THANK YOU.

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

*mutters under his breath* Damn kids.

Knapplc,

Ya know... when I first saw his post, I thought... "He's my age... he just ACTS crotchety once in a while." :D But you're like that crotchety but endearing uncle... and your efforts are definitely GREATLY appreciated, sir. :)

courtesy of huskermax website

http://www.huskermax...st-Stadium-Pics

I noticed 3rd deck is apparently ready to go.....well almost. More tickets available right now?

That's kind of what I was thinking. It would be sweet if they could just open that 3rd level this year and make it affordable seating without a season ticket or donation requirement. I think they would see a lot of people taking advantage of that. Heck, it could possibly fill up every week if they were to do that.