Stadium Expansion

Those upper deck seats are sure cheap considering they're one of the best views in the house.

They are high!

They aren't that high. They offer great views of watching the plays develop, probably have more legroom, and have easier access to concessions and restrooms. If I had access I would jump all over these tickets.

You'd be surprised how far up there they are, probably about 135 feet above the field. I'm not saying it's not a good view, the seats are right on top of the field. But that's pretty far up there.

Those upper deck seats are sure cheap considering they're one of the best views in the house.

They are high!

They aren't that high. They offer great views of watching the plays develop, probably have more legroom, and have easier access to concessions and restrooms. If I had access I would jump all over these tickets.

You'd be surprised how far up there they are, probably about 135 feet above the field. I'm not saying it's not a good view, the seats are right on top of the field. But that's pretty far up there.

Is it just me or does that new upper deck seem really dangerous? The steps look extremely steep. I just am imagining someone tripping and falling down the stairs, over the railing and down on to the first level seats? I know there have been instances of fans falling over railings at other stadiums.

Is it just me or does that new upper deck seem really dangerous? The steps look extremely steep. I just am imagining someone tripping and falling down the stairs, over the railing and down on to the first level seats? I know there have been instances of fans falling over railings at other stadiums.

I bet they didn't consult any statisticians or engineers before building it and now that you've brought it to their attention they'll reconsider the design.

• Fire 5

They are high!

The upper deck at Sports Authority Field in Denver is also very steep (as are many others but that's one I've been in). You have to pay attention but it's actually not nearly as bad as it looks at first.

The students and faculty kind of have the same seats, odd. I wonder what staff tickets cost, anyone have a clue how much they pay?

52 for each game i think. Given that they get two seats, it should be around 832.

But there's a discount for faculty, so it should be a little lower. Maybe around 750?

The students and faculty kind of have the same seats, odd. I wonder what staff tickets cost, anyone have a clue how much they pay?

52 for each game i think. Given that they get two seats, it should be around 832.

But there's a discount for faculty, so it should be a little lower. Maybe around 750?

Hold on, they get two for each game at about 50 dollars total, per game?

Hold on, they get two for each game at about 50 dollars total, per game?

No, my mistake, should have clarified. 50 each. So each seat would be 416 or less/season.

But I'm almost certain the faculty seats are reserved, and if I'm correct on that it makes them a lot better.

I wonder if grad students with assistantships get to buy them...

They are high!

Anyone know how it compares to other upper decks at college stadiums? Happy Valley, aTm, etc...