Stadium Expansion

IKpbE0U.jpg

Alright this has bothered me for awhile, but is anyone else not really a fan of those white angle lines on the red accent panels of the press box in west stadium?

I wanna say those were put in in like 2008 (unless i just totally don't remember them before that) but I've never been a fan of them. It looks like when the idiot cheerleaders would try to decorate our high school gym for a big basketball game.

Alright this has bothered me for awhile, but is anyone else not really a fan of those white angle lines on the red accent panels of the press box in west stadium?

I wanna say those were put in in like 2008 (unless i just totally don't remember them before that) but I've never been a fan of them. It looks like when the idiot cheerleaders would try to decorate our high school gym for a big basketball game.

That was put on for the 2009 season, along with the ribbon boards. Lines or no lines, that red on the box and the ribbon boards really went a long way in beautifying our stadium. It's amazing what a couple of ribbon boards could do.

IKpbE0U.jpg

I'm a big fan of them. Before they added the red it looked fine, but after they added it I thought "wow, that is a huge improvement." Really makes the box pop a great deal more.

Are there any photos from the air that shows the stadium or the stadium with PBA?

It's not photos, but their is a video up on YouTube now promoting the state of Nebraska. The Nebraska Tourism Commission, Nebraska Game & Parks, UNL, NET, and the statewide broadcast network hired Skyworks, a London based company that has worked for Discovery Channel, National Geographic, to film HD footage of the state to highlight Nebraska's diverse landscapes and attractions. The clips from this video will be used later in different tourism commercials.

At about the 2:06 mark of the video is where the footage of Lincoln begins, and they do have brief arial views of expanded Memorial Stadium and also the new Pinnacle Bank Arena.

Cool video...well done.

I'm a big fan of them. Before they added the red it looked fine, but after they added it I thought "wow, that is a huge improvement." Really makes the box pop a great deal more.

That was put on for the 2009 season, along with the ribbon boards. Lines or no lines, that red on the box and the ribbon boards really went a long way in beautifying our stadium. It's amazing what a couple of ribbon boards could do.

I'm with you guys. If you look at pictures before and after they put the red on the boxes, there is no comparison. It looks great.

IKpbE0U.jpg

I brought this up a few days ago in another thread.... They look cheap too me, and before anybody jumps my ass, I don't know what a better option would be, I just know I don't like the white lines on the press box.....

I'm with you guys. If you look at pictures before and after they put the red on the boxes, there is no comparison. It looks great.

Oh I like the red, the red looks good. The white stripes, not so much. Looks very cheesy to me

Oh I like the red, the red looks good. The white stripes, not so much. Looks very cheesy to me

How about we win a bunch of conference and national titles so they have to take them off so all the numbers can fit.

• Fire 1