Stadium Expansion

The white lines in the N's on the outside still bother me. I'm curious as to how they decided on that.

I believe that is mosaic tile. The white you are seeing is the grout.

Correct. They also have the same design on the west stadium so it's really nothing new.
The white lines in the N's on the outside still bother me. I'm curious as to how they decided on that.

I believe that is mosaic tile. The white you are seeing is the grout.

Correct. They also have the same design on the west stadium so it's really nothing new.

The white "horizon lines" on the press box are what annoys me.... Outdated look for sure....

Are there any photos from the air that shows the stadium or the stadium with PBA?

It's not photos, but their is a video up on YouTube now promoting the state of Nebraska. The Nebraska Tourism Commission, Nebraska Game & Parks, UNL, NET, and the statewide broadcast network hired Skyworks, a London based company that has worked for Discovery Channel, National Geographic, to film HD footage of the state to highlight Nebraska's diverse landscapes and attractions. The clips from this video will be used later in different tourism commercials.

At about the 2:06 mark of the video is where the footage of Lincoln begins, and they do have brief arial views of expanded Memorial Stadium and also the new Pinnacle Bank Arena.