Stadium Expansion

I'm a big fan of them. Before they added the red it looked fine, but after they added it I thought "wow, that is a huge improvement." Really makes the box pop a great deal more.

That was put on for the 2009 season, along with the ribbon boards. Lines or no lines, that red on the box and the ribbon boards really went a long way in beautifying our stadium. It's amazing what a couple of ribbon boards could do.

I'm with you guys. If you look at pictures before and after they put the red on the boxes, there is no comparison. It looks great.

Oh I like the red, the red looks good. The white stripes, not so much. Looks very cheesy to me

How about we win a bunch of conference and national titles so they have to take them off so all the numbers can fit.

There it is

IKpbE0U.jpg

Alright this has bothered me for awhile, but is anyone else not really a fan of those white angle lines on the red accent panels of the press box in west stadium?

I wanna say those were put in in like 2008 (unless i just totally don't remember them before that) but I've never been a fan of them. It looks like when the idiot cheerleaders would try to decorate our high school gym for a big basketball game.

I'm a big fan of them. Before they added the red it looked fine, but after they added it I thought "wow, that is a huge improvement." Really makes the box pop a great deal more.

I agree with you Landlord, I think they were a great improvement to the press box. I respect others opinions who don't care for them...we're not going to please everyone. This Husker fan really likes them, so I hope they stay for a long time. Also like others have stated, when we start winning more conference championships & hopefully a national championship again we will have to update those banners anyway.

Honestly Memorial just looks at least ten times better with the east expansion. The symmetry has me drooling.

i mentioned this last year after the Penn st game. I came home, watched the DVR, and was flabbergasted by the aerial views ABC provided from the blimp. Even with an empty new balcony, it just appeared as the badest ass stadium in the land.

Honestly Memorial just looks at least ten times better with the east expansion. The symmetry has me drooling.

i mentioned this last year after the Penn st game. I came home, watched the DVR, and was flabbergasted by the aerial views ABC provided from the blimp. Even with an empty new balcony, it just appeared as the badest ass stadium in the land.

Homer...

Kool-aid drinker

Homer...

Yes.

Yes, I am.

Kool-aid drinker

Yes.

That too.

Homer...

Yes.

Yes, I am.

Attention whore...

we still love you though...

no homo.