Stadium Expansion

Honestly Memorial just looks at least ten times better with the east expansion. The symmetry has me drooling.

i mentioned this last year after the Penn st game. I came home, watched the DVR, and was flabbergasted by the aerial views ABC provided from the blimp. Even with an empty new balcony, it just appeared as the badest ass stadium in the land.

Homer...

Yes.

Yes, I am.

no homo.

I know. I'm a hom E R.

BRF_sccCIAAQOWL.jpg

This photo makes me think the next project should be to update the west side in the front. Some color or brick to go with the last couple of updates would do wonders for its appearance.

I want to see them knock down the south end and connect it to east and west with a multiple deck straight up on top of each other stacked seating. Kind of like what a&m is doing with their new stadium. I think they could connect our south end with east and west just as high and with the same types of levels. Then on the north end... expand the video screen another 30%... and put the new speaker system in.

At Arkansas, they bring sub woofers onto the field during warm ups for hte players and the bass really gets booming in there. I think our stadium is missing woofers and bass. We need the power of the bass.

BRF_sccCIAAQOWL.jpg

This photo makes me think the next project should be to update the west side in the front. Some color or brick to go with the last couple of updates would do wonders for its appearance.

I want to see them knock down the south end and connect it to east and west with a multiple deck straight up on top of each other stacked seating. Kind of like what a&m is doing with their new stadium. I think they could connect our south end with east and west just as high and with the same types of levels.

What I was thinking

BRF_sccCIAAQOWL.jpg

I want to see them knock down the south end and connect it to east and west with a multiple deck straight up on top of each other stacked seating. Kind of like what a&m is doing with their new stadium. I think they could connect our south end with east and west just as high and with the same types of levels. Then on the north end... expand the video screen another 30%... and put the new speaker system in.

At Arkansas, they bring sub woofers onto the field during warm ups for hte players and the bass really gets booming in there. I think our stadium is missing woofers and bass. We need the power of the bass.

That would be interesting. The biggest problem would be what do you do during construction. I doubt that would be a nine-month construction process so what do you do with the fans who have south stadium seats during the year you are doing the construction?

Please put in some speakers in South stadium soon

please?

MISTER Accountability has you covered:

Had the associate AD on sports nightly last night and did in fact state that now that the east stadium expansion is all but complete, they are beginning research on the new acoustics for an upgraded sound system. Said it's been in the works for a while, but with the dramatic change in structure, they really had no choice but to wait until it was completed. I think he said to expect an announcement following this season?

In other news-there is a god.

Please put in some speakers in South stadium soon

please?

MISTER Accountability has you covered:

Had the associate AD on sports nightly last night and did in fact state that now that the east stadium expansion is all but complete, they are beginning research on the new acoustics for an upgraded sound system. Said it's been in the works for a while, but with the dramatic change in structure, they really had no choice but to wait until it was completed. I think he said to expect an announcement following this season?

In other news-there is a god.

colbert-dance.gif