The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

I am kind of in the same boat as you. I don't care much for NFL football, but I am a huge fan of certain players. I was a fan of Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, and Suh. I also thought Jahvid Best was a great pickup and then I like to watch former Husker players play in the NFL. Suh has been so great to watch...I am still not a hardcore fan or a bandwagon fan, but I have no problem cheering the Lions on.

It's amazing the number of 'Husker fans I talk to that say the same thing--they're not a fan of any NFL team, per se, but they stop down to watch how the Nebraska kids do on Sunday.

And yes, while I've been partial to Green Bay, I find myself cheering for the Lions quite a bit, especially when Suh and Vandenbosch(sp) are in.

It's amazing to watch the turnaround going on in Detroit, and the attitude that Suh and VB bring to the table is 75% of the reason why they're successful. Here's hoping they make it to the Super Bowl--would make for a good story, for both Suh, Detroit, and DoNU. :)

I am kind of in the same boat as you. I don't care much for NFL football, but I am a huge fan of certain players. I was a fan of Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, and Suh. I also thought Jahvid Best was a great pickup and then I like to watch former Husker players play in the NFL. Suh has been so great to watch...I am still not a hardcore fan or a bandwagon fan, but I have no problem cheering the Lions on.

It's amazing the number of 'Husker fans I talk to that say the same thing--they're not a fan of any NFL team, per se, but they stop down to watch how the Nebraska kids do on Sunday.

And yes, while I've been partial to Green Bay, I find myself cheering for the Lions quite a bit, especially when Suh and Vandenbosch(sp) are in.

It's amazing to watch the turnaround going on in Detroit, and the attitude that Suh and VB bring to the table is 75% of the reason why they're successful. Here's hoping they make it to the Super Bowl--would make for a good story, for both Suh, Detroit, and DoNU. :)

I like the Packers, but I can't help but root for the Lions too. Would like to see both teams make the playoffs.