The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

I think he's getting frustrated he isn't a man amongst boys anymore. Needs to start keeping his cool. Just a dumbass move.

^ this

He will get a few years under his belt and calm down hopefully, right now he's making an a$$ out of himself and giving them a reason to keep eagle eyes on him.

Suh has become a babbling idiot. Im ashamed that he played at Nebraska. Are you serious Suh? Trying to gain your balance? What a joke.

Its one thing to play dirty, admit it and apologize for it....its entirely different when you try to deny it when it is SO blatantly obvious what you were doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArSHVzqPsrw

I would have preferred no comment or, "I was ticked, had been cheap shotted all game. Frustrated and acted out of anger. I apologize to (GB Player) the fans and my team mates and the Lions organization. It won't happen again. I like to think of myself as a role model and this is not what I want to portray".

Saw that same clip at the hal, and thought you have to be kidding me.

Suh has become a babbling idiot. Im ashamed that he played at Nebraska. Are you serious Suh? Trying to gain your balance? What a joke.

Its one thing to play dirty, admit it and apologize for it....its entirely different when you try to deny it when it is SO blatantly obvious what you were doing.

I would have preferred no comment or, "I was ticked, had been cheap shotted all game. Frustrated and acted out of anger. I apologize to (GB Player) the fans and my team mates and the Lions organization. It won't happen again. I like to think of myself as a role model and this is not what I want to portray".

Sure it wasn't the right way to act, but it is clearly understandable. Did anyone actually watch the game to get some context on the situation? He was being held and basically cheated out of doing what he does best ALL game. Look at that replay... I wonder why the OL literally has him in a bear hug? Sure, he could have acted differently, but after 3 whole quarters of it happening and nothing being done about it, I would have been pissed too!

Sure it wasn't the right way to act, but it is clearly understandable. Did anyone actually watch the game to get some context on the situation? He was being held and basically cheated out of doing what he does best ALL game. Look at that replay... I wonder why the OL literally has him in a bear hug? Sure, he could have acted differently, but after 3 whole quarters of it happening and nothing being done about it, I would have been pissed too!

The attention is not on anyone, but Suh...bottom line. It doesn't matter how much he's lured into acting that way. If he's not careful from here on out, he may not be playing in this league much longer.

It's bad enough living in kansas having all KSUcks fans at the family get togethers...today Suh did me no justice. I couldn't even defend him today. Not cool, clean up your act Suh!!!

Suh didn't act right, could have done a better job handling it. But then again. commentators took it too far.

Its a classic example of magnification. Everyone has Suh under a microscope, and they take the littlest thing and blow it up 100x larger than it really needs to be.

I didn't see the incident right away, but from what i heard. Suh shoved his helmet into the ground the several times. My mind shows me that Suh has both hands on the guys helmet and driving it into the turf like a guy in an action film smashing a guy's face into the ground. When i saw it, Suh has using the guys helmet to push himself up from. Not a good idea, but no reason for a penalty. When i heard he stomped on the guy, i interpreted it as Suh drove his leg into the chest was he was on the guy, knowing what he was doing. When i saw it, i don't buy Suh's explanation that he was off-balance and was trying to walk away. It looked more like Suh was frustrated being pulled up and pushed that he stomped the ground as he walked away and inadvertently stomped on the guy's arm.

Should he be fined? Sure.

Should he be suspended? No.

That's my 2 cents.

Suh didn't act right, could have done a better job handling it. But then again. commentators took it too far.

Its a classic example of magnification. Everyone has Suh under a microscope, and they take the littlest thing and blow it up 100x larger than it really needs to be.

I wouldn't blame this on the commentators. NINE personal fouls since he made it to the NFL and that comment? WTF was that? He's a punk plain and simple

He violently smashed Dietrich-Smith's head into the ground several times and then tried to kick him twice succeeding once...that's a crime outside of football...he's a punk.

• Fire 1

Been defending him all along..................but am embarrassed for him today.

Especially the explanation....................wow, talk about denial.

This is NOT the same demeanor we watched in college.

Unfortunately, with only a couple of games on today.................he had a HUGE stage to burnish his image and instead went down in flames...............and is now really hurting his team.............

I don't know what it will take to resurrect his rep.............................but it's going to be a while...................AND he will be targeted..........

I thought the whole thing was overblown, but what pisses me off most is that he lies about it afterwards. Must have taken a course in how to handle embarrassing situations from Carl Pelini after he broke that camera at A&M. Be a man and admit you lost it, and move forward and hopefully try not to do it again.