Big Surprise???

I have a source. He knows exactly what is going on.

Word is, Memorial Stadium is being torn down. The room is needed to build Bo Pelini's Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Want To Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Monumental stuff folks. I also have photos of the center, real life size of course.

zoolander-school.jpg

Needless to say, there will be a lot of room remaining for a parking lot...

• Fire 8

Word is, Memorial Stadium is being torn down. The room is needed to build Bo Pelini's Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Want To Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Monumental stuff folks. I also have photos of the center, real life size of course.

zoolander-school.jpg

How are we supposed to watch the Match if we can't even fit inside the building?

zoolander-school.jpg

I'm going to create more Huskerboard accounts so I can give you more +1's for this.

48 sets of shaky eyeballs and fingers on this thread...we all belong in the loony bin. follow me!

Is that a joke about my glass eye?!

I'm seriously hoping/betting its an announcement on the new LB's coach

They wouldn't invite the team to announce a LB's coach. It probably has to do with the recent DUI and the fact that coaches maybe telling them to keep their sh#t clean and out of trouble.

hmmmmm.....i thought they had that "come to Bo" meeting last year? guess some guys missed it? :facepalm:

to play along some said it would upset recruits... would BC leaving or TG really affect many recruits? or would it be a shawn watson type of guy that would upset recruits or a SW/TG/BC combination... if your going on that you'd have to look who our top recruits were recruited by and see how that stacks up......

thats if your super serious or interested enough to speculate or care... but i'll be honest i'm curious...

id like to see SW go but one can only dream......

Wow. Im gone for 4 days and supposedly theirs gonna be a big surprise on Wednesday. :bs: The unscheduled team meeting was prob for the fact the 3 husker players have had DUI's in the last 7 weeks. Bo or whoever probably called a meeting to refresh the players of what the expectations are for them while they are student athletes.

Nothing to see here, now back to basketball season.

• Fire 1

Wow. Im gone for 4 days and supposedly theirs gonna be a big surprise on Wednesday. :bs: The unscheduled team meeting was prob for the fact the 3 husker players have had DUI's in the last 7 weeks. Bo or whoever probably called a meeting to refresh the players of what the expectations are for them while they are student athletes.

Nothing to see here, now back to basketball season.

That's what Kevin and Michael alluded to on 1620 the Zone this afternoon (DUI's) as I slid home from work. They said that if someone had been fired they would've already heard about it and they had heard nothin'.