The Mystery Coach Revealed!

Ya I've heard he could take on coaching both the TEs and WRs. The last coach we take is mostly likely a RB coach

These are the only qualified guys I can think of for RB coach:

Ahman Green

Calvin Jones

Correll Buckhalter

Dahrran Diedrick

Dan Alexander

Derek Brown

IM Hipp

Jeff Kinney

Kenny Clark

Mike Rozier

Roger Craig

Roy Helu

:D

well played.

So Shatel wrote saying that pelini has his staff according to sources. so Garrison one of them who is the other

SO i got a question why are they waitin till next week to announce it

Oh the horrors of what the new age of technology, with texting and tweeting has done to the english language. Nobody knows how to use correct grammar and punctuation anymore.

SO i got a question why are they waitin till next week to announce it

They have to publicly list the openings for a certain amount of time even though they already know who they want to hire. It's a dumb technicalitie. That time peroid ends the 17th of February, ( I think it in one of Sipple's article's)so expect it on the 21st. (the first Monday after the listing expires)

Not sure how Bo could convince Burns to come here. I believe he is an Associate HC at Alabama, that spot is already taken at NU.

Recruiting director is open though

Would be taking a step back though, IMO. Associate HC at Bama or recruiting coordinator at Nebraska?

If the Burton pipedream some how ever came to fruition, I would NOT want Burton as the recruiting coordinator. It would severely hamper his greatest strength which is in person recruiting. Setting up all the travel and who is getting visited and what not is not something you put on the plate of your best salesperson. Same with JP and now there is no way Beck adds that title.

IF the pipedream came true, give Burton the title from Barney or take Gilmore's post of Assistant HC and let Els or Barney Indian Leg Wrestle for the recruiting coordinator title.

Where exactly did anyone come up with Burns' name in all this? Google has nothing mentioning him As a candidate to come here.

It is a pipedream that someone threw out there. Considering he did play here, is a RB coach and is a HELL of a recruiter it would be great. But it isn't gonna happen, so not much to see here. Probably would fall under the "well he played here, he owes NU" arguement for some. :sarcasm