SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

pretty bummed about this... the guy was a stud and this hurts... but you know what with this being one of many of my recruiting cycles i've learned that this comes with the territory... we seem to lose guys every year (much like everyone else does)... the key is to move on... find another guy and just keep grinding... im still extremly happy with the class so far!!! we all knew TD was gone once whatever his name was split to LSU.... just didnt figure he would possibly head elsewhere.... too bad soo sad lets move on!

he will bolt for lsu if and when he gets an offer

I also thought he would have been gone along time ago. I think it is a matter of time before they do offer.

I concur. LSU will offer him sometime at the end of Dec/early Jan and he'll decomit from ASU and switch to LSU.

I think he's headed to Arkansas. He still has his offer here and likes us but obviously committed without a vist or really knowing any coaches. He knows we won't hold a spot for him so he'll need to decide before we fill up at that position which I think we'll probably do.

I said this wayyyyyyyy back when he first committed that if LSU made an offer, he would bolt in a heartbeat. Kids down here want to play in the SEC. I live in Baton Rouge and I know Tre'vell is still on their radar; they just want to see how he does this season and how the chips fall with their other recruits. My prediction is that when signing day comes around and LSU has an open spot to fill, he'll jump right in.

I said this wayyyyyyyy back when he first committed that if LSU made an offer, he would bolt in a heartbeat. Kids down here want to play in the SEC. I live in Baton Rouge and I know Tre'vell is still on their radar; they just want to see how he does this season and how the chips fall with their other recruits. My prediction is that when signing day comes around and LSU has an open spot to fill, he'll jump right in.

so you're admitting you were wrong?

so you're admitting you were wrong?

haha good catch

• 1 month later...