Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

As my wife watches the Crown and some other boring show in another room of the house, I’ve been finding myself rewatching Eastbound and Down along with Blue Mountain State.  Can never get enough of those two shows. 

Looking forward to the next season of Reacher. 

Have you watched "The Righteous Gemstones"?  Another Danny McBride show.   

• TBH 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wife wanted to watch a Hallmark movie last night, so she found one.  

Guess what, the young woman, after breaking up with her boyfriend, moves to NYC and falls in love with an unexpected guy who's wife just died...only to break up.....then, on Christmas day, they both realize they love each other (after the guy's daughter says she misses the woman) find each other again....and live happily ever after.

Sorry if I ruined the plot.  But....all of you now can spend the rest of the season watching Hallmark movies trying to pick out which one we watched.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, GSG said:

I tried reading this book and it was so freaking slow which sucked because the story sounded interesting as hell

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

My wife loved the book so now we have to watch the movie/series.

It was really good. Clocked in at about 4 hours total. I don’t recall any slow moments but I can see how it could’ve dragged on in a book.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Guess what, the young woman, after breaking up with her boyfriend, moves to NYC and falls in love with an unexpected guy who's wife just died...only to break up.....then, on Christmas day, they both realize they love each other (after the guy's daughter says she misses the woman) find each other again....and live happily ever after.

Sorry if I ruined the plot.  But....all of you now can spend the rest of the season watching Hallmark movies trying to pick out which one we watched.

Oh I’ll be sure to keep an eye out. You really narrowed it down with that description. :lol:

On 11/20/2023 at 8:25 AM, BigRedBuster said:

image.thumb.png.054dc4ac700dddc5cfe167a1fa98ae49.png

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
On 11/20/2023 at 9:25 AM, BigRedBuster said:

what kind of accent did he have?