S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Going by his twitter account it doesn't look good imo. Don't like the tweets saying hes thinking and nervous. Guy was one of the first commits in this class and now is gonna bail close to two weeks before signing day is unbelievable!! Not what i'd classify as closing strong. Hopefully i'm wrong and he'll stick with us!!

Its not even his position coach, thats what i dont understand about it. I know hes had a good relationship with Marrow, but man hes gotta think about who hes going to be playing for, and hes got Courtney Love here already, im pretty sure he helped him move here. I just dont get it. Glad we got Singleton now, maybe thats pushing him away as well. Atleast we have 2 other safties in this class, and Drake Martinez is still out there for us.

Man this one really bums me out. McWIlson was one of those guys I just thought for sure was going to stick it out. We definately have had our fair share of heart ache with DB's. I don't know why that is, but it seems like they flip on us the most. Strange considering how dominant our secondaries have been the last bunch of years. Really hope he is just confused and will come out of it and realize how much he is needed and wanted here.