DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

He's had the Texas offer for quite some time now. Months. Before he committed to us.

ya i believe this is correct. And besides he picked us over LSU and Michigan, its not like we pulled him out of thin air and hes just getting noticed. Nothing to worry about here, i must have missed the thread that got deleted.

• 1 month later...

Any updates on how hes doing this year, and any one have first hand knowledge of how hes looked in games this year?

Also, he was on big red wrap up tonite. Very well spoken. I was taken aback when i saw his pic, for some reason i thought he was of african american descent. My bad i guess.

• 3 weeks later...

My brother in law watched Christian play against Lincoln Pius and sent me a one word text when I asked him how Lacouture was, "Overrated"

He just got back from injury. And I trust the staffs opinon on him more.

He still is battling an abdomen injury actually, not 100% yet probably more like 65.

Is NOT overrated

My brother in law watched Christian play against Lincoln Pius and sent me a one word text when I asked him how Lacouture was, "Overrated"

He just got back from injury. And I trust the staffs opinon on him more.

He still is battling an abdomen injury actually, not 100% yet poetically more like 65.

Is NOT overrated

How did he do that?

I remember my brother playing against one the Kelsay's I think Chris and he didn't think he was anything special either, but he had a good career and went pro. It's really hard to tell from high school ball, but I think Nebraska high school ball is under rated also.

• 2 weeks later...