Husker Basketball Recruiting Thread

Today i sold Shavon Shields and Benny Parker pairs of the new Jordan Retro 4's...they just got in town sunday to start summer classes, they are pretty sweet kids

Dude I would of bought those from you. What was the name of the ones that came out today?

Some interesting comments for Agau. http://espn.go.com/b...ore-from-pangos

Im not sure we are even on his radar honestly. No insider info or anything, just a gut feeling.

Miles is gonna have to fight tooth and nail to get Agau, and I'm not sure he can make it happen. It would help the cause if they stunned everybody next year by winning 15 games, but don't count on that. That most exciting thing from the article you posted is the clip about the Simmons kid from Australia. Hopefully Harriman can get Miles in on that kid.

I really find it to be weird that people think Miles will have to fight so hard to have Agau even look at Ne, when Miles has had a lot of quality players of the same calliber or better look at Ne. Doesn't mean all or any of them will commit, but he has them looking and that is a great start.

Today i sold Shavon Shields and Benny Parker pairs of the new Jordan Retro 4's...they just got in town sunday to start summer classes, they are pretty sweet kids

Dude I would of bought those from you. What was the name of the ones that came out today?

military blues

Saw their picture on FB. Looks cool.

Sounds like we might have a better shot than speculated.

says what? the fact he drove 45 minutes west in the summer to check out a school??? I doubt that says much other than he was bored.

I would think it says a little more than that. He knows the interest and scrutiny he's under and if he really had very little interest in NU, it would be surprising for him to stir the pot unnecessarily based on what I've read about his character.

Sounds like we might have a better shot than speculated.

says what? the fact he drove 45 minutes west in the summer to check out a school??? I doubt that says much other than he was bored.

I would think it says a little more than that. He knows the interest and scrutiny he's under and if he really had very little interest in NU, it would be surprising for him to stir the pot unnecessarily based on what I've read about his character.

I think it would be worse for his character if he would've never checked nebraska out..even if the interest is low