SIGNED OG D.J. Foster

Nexus

Sharp and Benning 1620 Zone said, athleitc prowess aside,it was imperative to get this kid because of the Nebraska ties and the fact he is in Lincoln. They mentioned when he wants to he can dominate, but will take plays off probably because he's not challenged (competition) by other players.

uh oh.... that could throw up some red flags for me.... we have been hit by the lazy bug a few times the past seaons or so....

Sharp and Benning 1620 Zone said, athleitc prowess aside,it was imperative to get this kid because of the Nebraska ties and the fact he is in Lincoln. They mentioned when he wants to he can dominate, but will take plays off probably because he's not challenged (competition) by other players.

uh oh.... that could throw up some red flags for me.... we have been hit by the lazy bug a few times the past seaons or so....

I don't think it will be a problem. He will see when he gets here that if he wants to play he gives it his all on every play. It's no different then when I play pick up basketball with a bunch of asshats. When I'm the best player on the court I'm not going to be a try hard everytime down the court, but once I get in a game with the big boys, I turn it on.

I don't think it will be a problem. He will see when he gets here that if he wants to play he gives it his all on every play. It's no different then when I play pick up basketball with a bunch of asshats. When I'm the best player on the court I'm not going to be a try hard everytime down the court, but once I get in a game with the big boys, I turn it on.

Is that you Andre?

• Fire 1

Now up to 7 offers. The 3rd SEC team Vandy has offered. If he is looking at academics hard he will like this offer a lot.

If he is academic minded and wants into the SEC, I could see Vandy or Florida as strong competition. Bama does not provide the academics. Nebraska obviously is a strong academic institution, he has a brother on the team, immediate family living in the area, he would be instate, and has grown up in Nebraska (since the age of 6), so most signs point N (just not the SEC comment).

That show does a good job covering recruiting.

Now up to 7 offers. The 3rd SEC team Vandy has offered. If he is looking at academics hard he will like this offer a lot.

If he is academic minded and wants into the SEC, I could see Vandy or Florida as strong competition. Bama does not provide the academics. Nebraska obviously is a strong academic institution, he has a brother on the team, immediate family living in the area, he would be instate, and has grown up in Nebraska (since the age of 6), so most signs point N (just not the SEC comment).

Nebraska isn't exactly a strong academic institution. I think we sometimes get that confused because of the academic all-americans. We provide a tremendous amount of support to our student-athletes, but that doesn't mean we are a great academic institution. All that really means is that our athletes get good grades. It really isn't a reflection on the content of the education.

Nebraska isn't exactly a strong academic institution. I think we sometimes get that confused because of the academic all-americans. We provide a tremendous amount of support to our student-athletes, but that doesn't mean we are a great academic institution. All that really means is that our athletes get good grades. It really isn't a reflection on the content of the education.

OTOH, even top academic schools rarely have top academic situations for their athletes. Vandy and Florida aren't churning out any better students from their football teams than NU - possibly NU is ahead on that comparison.