Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

They could probably do something more interesting with two schools rather than just one, but that won't happen. I do have to admit I like some of their 'office' commercials, so if the same minds that do that do this commercial it might pan out.

They could probably do something more interesting with two schools rather than just one, but that won't happen. I do have to admit I like some of their 'office' commercials, so if the same minds that do that do this commercial it might pan out.

They could stuff Lil Red into the paper shredder

• Fire 3

Haha nice!

I just voted for today, and the first word to enter on the captcha was 'webtit'. I found it funny anyway.

• Fire 2

Boy we're just moving right along on the grief scale, already at bargaining. Next thing you know we'll be in depression and then acceptance that we can't win it.

Yes we get to see yet ANOTHER SEC commercial on ESPN. This is getting ridiculous and out right favoritism to one certain conference. With how much votes both A&M and Nebraska have they should do two commercials. The closes school has 40K votes compared to the 100K+ votes for A&M and Nebraska.

Voting is such a biased way of doing things.

• Fire 1

Im LOL, seriously... that was great hahaha

Hi Ya'll. Just stopping by to say good luck and let you know I've been throwing a few votes your way since the gamecocks have ZERO chance of winning.

When the poll skewing was going on, I jumped into the NCSU board and they roasted me (they thought I was an aggie). lol.

No matter where the commercial gets filmed, ESPN should start it out in the computer lab of the school. haha!

They just had a post about it on the espn B1G blog so hopefully some of the other teams in the conference will help us out.

Sounds like a few have.

That sh#t would be cray cray if we came back and won on the last day.