Silent Commits

What if DJ Foster (2014 recruit from Nebraska) is another silent commit. He would be apart of next years class, but he is a local kid who did get a Nebraska offer.

Other thing... the other silent commit could easily be Zach Hannon from Missouri. He's been to see Nebraska at least 2-3 times at this point and was in town for a practice just before the Saturday of the spring game. This makes complete sense that this guy could be a silent commit.

Help me understand silent commits. Why would you do what Courtney Love did? Why commit to the coaching staff, then wait a week (or however long) and announce it publicly? What advantage do these kids get in doing this?

Perhaps by doing it on their time table.....it allows them to be the sole focus for a particular day.....??

Help me understand silent commits. Why would you do what Courtney Love did? Why commit to the coaching staff, then wait a week (or however long) and announce it publicly? What advantage do these kids get in doing this?

Perhaps by doing it on their time table.....it allows them to be the sole focus for a particular day.....??

A lot of kids want it to be a big deal. Not really because they want the limelight but if there is a press conference or something then they can share the moment with friends and family. I think of it as a wedding. Some people want their entire family to be there for the event and some go to Vegas. Telling the coach ahead of time is just a great thing to do.

A lot of kids want it to be a big deal. Not really because they want the limelight but if there is a press conference or something then they can share the moment with friends and family. I think of it as a wedding. Some people want their entire family to be there for the event and some go to Vegas. Telling the coach ahead of time is just a great thing to do.

Maybe they don't consider themselves silent, they have made the commitment to the staff and that is what really counts. Maybe they don't feel the need to prioritize telling a news service what their decision was.

• Fire 2

It also gives them a chance to call the other coaches they had been talking to and let them know of their decision instead of them hearing it in the news.

This is actually a rather large reason. Most kids like to tell coaching staffs themselves about their decisions rather than having said staff finding out via some interweb reporter. Not all kids break up with schools over the answering machine.

It also gives them a chance to call the other coaches they had been talking to and let them know of their decision instead of them hearing it in the news.

This is actually a rather large reason. Most kids like to tell coaching staffs themselves about their decisions rather than having said staff finding out via some interweb reporter. Not all kids break up with schools over the answering machine.

4c52edb0dff3b.image.jpg

• Fire 2

4c52edb0dff3b.image.jpg

I said kids not pussies

What if DJ Foster (2014 recruit from Nebraska) is another silent commit. He would be apart of next years class, but he is a local kid who did get a Nebraska offer.

Other thing... the other silent commit could easily be Zach Hannon from Missouri. He's been to see Nebraska at least 2-3 times at this point and was in town for a practice just before the Saturday of the spring game. This makes complete sense that this guy could be a silent commit.

He is going to Bamas spring combine doubt it.

It could be Zack i have a friend that goes to rockhurst ill ask him about it. I think it could be Terrel Newby.

He is going to Bamas spring combine doubt it.

It could be Zack i have a friend that goes to rockhurst ill ask him about it. I think it could be Terrel Newby.

Dont believe newby made it to the spring game so i doubt it. Still think baily is one.. hannon is possible

Just thought of this, but you think Bo may have been talking about Minter as one of the silent commits?

Minter isn't a silent commit. He's asked for a scholarship and has been told he'll have one as soon as he shows the coaches he can improve a few things in his life. His daddy is very behind this as well.