SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

You should have picked up his tab that way he would have come over and thanked you ... and then you could have said welcome to Nebraska ... LOL.

We'd be under sanctions faster than that check could clear, haha. Now if we were in the SEC on the other hand...

Yeah candyman I think he is going to transition to college as well as any Freshman back we've had since Ahman Green (and I think that is saying something). There have been others who have done well as freshman, like DeAngelo Evans or Rex Burkhead, but I think Adam's ceiling is higher. And that is saying a lot as well because both of those guys were studs. I don't think Adam will have huge numbers this year because of the guys ahead of him but by years end I think they will be trusting him in crunch time with the rock.

I think the intangibles he brings with him will sevve him well as a Husker. The desire, focus

and conditioning that he showcased in the Texas State Championship Game will serve the Huskers

very well especially when they run the power sweep. The way he came back from the torn ACL and performed as he did last year is nothing short of incredible ... 44TDs and over 2700YDs, averaging 9YDs per carry.

We are sure gonna miss him here in Katy, but we will just reload and go for another Championship

again this year.

I think the intangibles he brings with him will sevve him well as a Husker. The desire, focus

and conditioning that he showcased in the Texas State Championship Game will serve the Huskers

very well especially when they run the power sweep. The way he came back from the torn ACL and performed as he did last year is nothing short of incredible ... 44TDs and over 2700YDs, averaging 9YDs per carry.

We are sure gonna miss him here in Katy, but we will just reload and go for another Championship

again this year.

Kbb... Want to hear something cool...?

Adam Taylor should be carrying the football in 50 days.... :D

Hey Bone ... that IS cool and I'll be watchin. Another thing that's cool is in 48 days / 5 hrs. / 55 min

Katy will tee-it-up and I'll be watchin that too ... but you can't watch ...er, unless you are ready for a road trip. If you make the drive you won't have to worry about parking or getting a seat ... the game is at Reliant Stadium (home of the Texans). Come on down and check out our talent that' going to the next level.

Just thinking about about the new season helps me make it thru the heat and humidity.

@swmckewonOWH: T. Newby (34) and A. Taylor (28) both got their HS numbers. Newby loved Sweetness growing up, and Taylor admires AD. #huskers

Anything close to their idols will work out just fine.

I'm surprised that a kid born in the mid-nineties admires Walter Payton. He's got his head on right!

• 2 weeks later...

Enunwa pointed out it’s difficult to say too much about the new guys yet until fall camp starts.

But he will tell you running back Adam Taylor looks like “a beast.”

Not your typical 18-year-old?

Enunwa smiled.

“He looks like a 35-year-old man.”

Enunwa pointed out it’s difficult to say too much about the new guys yet until fall camp starts.

But he will tell you running back Adam Taylor looks like “a beast.”

Not your typical 18-year-old?

Enunwa smiled.

“He looks like a 35-year-old man.”

Two running backs in two years.

Cross now Taylor.