**Official** 2012 Official Visits Thread

who wouldnt want to have a front row seat to the wisconsin game under the lights. im not sure we are still actively recruiting him or not. I think if we blow the doors of wisconsin saturday his interest in us will go back through the roof like we once believed it was. isnt jamone boyd on the same team as ramirez as well?

Coaches have always really liked jojo. Nick surprises me, think it may have more to do with him having some doubts, versus us pushing him to visit. Or maybe he just wants to see the game. IF we happened to flip Nick, that would an insane LB class

Him not liking Mizzou or their projection as a program in their new conference?

One of the anaylists on 247 got ahold of Nick and asked him if he was coming and he said no it was just a rumor. He could just be saying that because he doesnt want the info to become public, so who knows.

He also talked to Jojo and he is very excited for the trip and he said hes open to everyone thats open to him. Coaches have been pushing him hard to visit.

One of the anaylists on 247 got ahold of Nick and asked him if he was coming and he said no it was just a rumor. He could just be saying that because he doesnt want the info to become public, so who knows.

He also talked to Jojo and he is very excited for the trip and he said hes open to everyone thats open to him. Coaches have been pushing him hard to visit.

Read that Marquion Lane is also coming for a official vist. He and JoJo played together before one of them moved to a different school.

Drake Martinez is not coming this weekend

Any reason?

I was just told there was a conflict but the Michigan game is the target date. I didn't wasn't to pry any further. I felt better when I heard from a recruiting service beatnik that it is impossible to talk with the guy as the majority of talks must now start and more or less go through his school and coaching staff. Wish I would have pushed for a more definitive answer though

like i said in jo jo kemps profile we can add

Marquion Lane