Jordan Westerkamp

He wont see the field for 2 1/2 years the way our staff plays Wr's LMAO. I hope he gets a chance..

iknowright?

Signed,

Kenny Bell

Quincy Enunwa

Jamal Turner

Don't let the facts get in the way of a bad argument.

if he is THAT good, he will see the field some, this year.

Just broke down his film again. At his size and speed, combined with his route-running ability there is no reason he shouldn't see the field. He has excellent technique getting off of jams at the LOS with his hands as well. Not too many DBs get their hands into him. What is also very impressive is his ability to read the play when the pocket breaks down and get into a position where a scrambling QB can get him the football. He does not have Kenny Bell speed, but to be truthful, he is not THAT far off.

We havn't had a solid WR like this since Nate Swift, he will see the field this year no question.

I was thinking of Nate Swift and Todd Peterson. If the ball is anywhere in the area, much the way Taylor throws, he will catch it. This should amount to a lot of 3rd down conversions.

• Fire 1

Just broke down his film again. At his size and speed, combined with his route-running ability there is no reason he shouldn't see the field. He has excellent technique getting off of jams at the LOS with his hands as well. Not too many DBs get their hands into him. What is also very impressive is his ability to read the play when the pocket breaks down and get into a position where a scrambling QB can get him the football. He does not have Kenny Bell speed, but to be truthful, he is not THAT far off.

What about his blocking ability? If he can't block, he might not be on the field much.

What about his blocking ability? If he can't block, he might not be on the field much.

I'm no expert like EZ but he seems to be a pretty decent blocker, definitely more than serviceable. Just watching the highlight film he's pretty good at isolating his man from the play and maintaining control of him if he didn't knock him to the ground to start with. Seem to have pretty good strength as and a tenacity that reminds me of Enunwa.

Good technique and hand placement. Does very well at the high school level, will have to add strength. He dominates HS CBs in the trenches.

I'd be interested to see him out there this season but at the same time hate to see yet another wasted shirt at WR. We will already be working underrated Taariq Allen into the mix plus possibly Evans who was coming-on before he got hurt this Spring. Don't want to see a talent like Westercamp waste a season of eligibility for a handful of catches.