CB Ross Douglas [Michigan Commit]

I thought there was some unwritten gentlemen rule in the B1G that you can't contact a recruit after he's committed within the B1G.

that "rule" is used by the lesser coaches as an excuse for losing recruits.

Bret Bielema was recruiting former OSU LB Brian Rolle all the way until signing day a few years back(and yes, he was an OSU commit well before signing day)

247 has confirmed he was here, since it was a "secret" visit and he didnt tell anyone that he was coming i really didnt expect him to give any interviews about it, not sure how long he was on campus either. With the sanctions being announced tomorrow, i can see him either decommitting or committing to us soon. Sounds like Penn State is going to get hammered.

247 has confirmed he was here, since it was a "secret" visit and he didnt tell anyone that he was coming i really didnt expect him to give any interviews about it, not sure how long he was on campus either. With the sanctions being announced tomorrow, i can see him either decommitting or committing to us soon. Sounds like Penn State is going to get hammered.

Agreed