SIGNED OT David Knevel

Outside with the door open a slight crack to get a Bama offer. Doubt it happens.

I agree. If they do then uh oh

WTG Hedley, nice big announcement? Oh that was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago?

I rubbed shoulders with Doug Nussmeier a couple of days before Knevel when I was out at IWCC. Briefly spoke with him, very nice guy. Asked him about Knevel and he was very impressed with how much I knew about which kids both programs were going after. What I should have asked him instead was, "Will Knevel get an offer?" Rather I asked him: "Will you guys take Knevel?" He replied to my question with "There are a few things that have to happen before we will take him."

Hate to bring all the bad news tonight, but it sounds like Alabama is going to do some number crunching to see if they can take him. We have an in home tomorrow and WV Thursday, Alabama friday. He will then decide friday night. If Alabama says they have room for him he goes there. If they dont have room for him then he comes here, simple as that. Friday is the deadline for Alabama to make up their mind. They gave him some crap about seeing if any juniors are going to leave early, when they are really waiting on decisions from guys they want more.

Said he will not go another weekend without a committment, so we will know soon enough.

Hate to bring all the bad news tonight, but it sounds like Alabama is going to do some number crunching to see if they can take him. We have an in home tomorrow and WV Thursday, Alabama friday. He will then decide friday night. If Alabama says they have room for him he goes there. If they dont have room for him then he comes here, simple as that. Friday is the deadline for Alabama to make up their mind. They gave him some crap about seeing if any juniors are going to leave early, when they are really waiting on decisions from guys they want more.

Said he will not go another weekend without a committment, so we will know soon enough.

Thank goodness for scholarship limitations, otherwise we wouldn't get anybody!

Speaking of limitations, Texas A&M has 34 recruits. Welcome to the SEC.

Unbelievable, the rules need to be made universal, that's just ridiculous!

Kids these days... when coaches can promise 34 kids they'll all get early playing time. And they'll all believe it.

Face palm.