B1G Expansion and more Conference Realignment

VectorVictor

I love how those lightly brushed photos are always entered on the visitors section over the north end zone. It was bad but not as bad as the Huskers remember it. All the white shirts are domers as it was stinkin hot that day.

Lightly brushed photos? WTF?? First, Akita's link was to a video, not a photo. Are you saying the video was doctored too? Second, the announcers talked about the Husker invasion several times during the game. And the white shirts in the crowd? If they were ND fans then why were they scattered among the red-clad Husker fans, clapping with them? Besides, I believe our colors are red and WHITE (or scarlet and cream, if you prefer). Are ND's uniforms white?

I don't think you can deny that ND got pwnd that day ND Joe. :lol:

Didn't see this mentioned here yet but News Corp closed its deal on the YES Network yesterday - a few hours after Rutgers became official.

http://www.usatoday....ansion/1718311/

The Big Ten Network being a bundle deal with the Yankees and the Nets explains why Rutgers was valuable after all.

It was mentioned, but I didn't see an article on it until you posted. Thanks for the find.

Now I'm hearing talk of UNC and Kansas being the last 2 to come. I would be alright with that, but it's still not the powerhouse move that I was hoping for.

I can't imagine UNC coming without a dixieland friend.

Most likely the equally as elitist, UVA.

Who said they're stopping at 16? If they're willing, I could easily see Kansas, NC, and any combination of FSU, Clemson, Ga. Tech, Miami, Va. Tech, UVA getting a nod to go to 18 or 20.

Barry Alvarez didn't just throw out that Superconference crap for nothing...