Optimistic 2nd Half of the Season

BIG ERN

NW and Michicken. Two mobile QB's...... If we get by them, I would have to agree. It will be tough.

It has been posted to death, but I really hope, win, lose or draw that we see improvement in the fundamentals and scheme. See some different personnel packages and play a solid four quarters on both sides of the ball.

The biggest thing that needs to happen though is if we let a big play by either Colter or Robinson, we don't let things snowball. Seems like when the first play happens, especially on the road, it leads to a second, then a third and so on. It seems like since the A&M game of '10, once the first bad play happens the players are waiting for the next one to happen instead of doing their jobs.

Downer post:

We won't beat Michigan, and it will keep us out of the title game. Sorry.

Why not? The game is at home. Michigan does not always play that great on the road. NU should be able to score some points. Denard Robinson runs hot and cold, he may just run cold that night. Oh, that's right it is a night game. NU hasn't lost a home night game in how long.

we don't lose at home at night. those were all day games. all we need is for the defence to tackle. Big Red is ROSE bowl bound.

Really.................cause I'm pretty sure I was at a game a few years ago, at night, when we played USC...............and we got our a$$es kicked?! I agree if we win the next two games we have a GREAT chance of winning the B1G, but we have to have a huge turn around.