Who breaks out next year?

Just for fun... To kill some time til gameday, I figured I'd get some speculation going on.

Name me a player(s) that you think will break out next year and be a star for us.

I was thinking about Carnes a moment ago and was thinking how cool it would be if somehow he broke out and became a stud receiver for the team somewhere down the road. It would be a feel good story, I think.

So, not that it has to be him, but who do you think has a shot to surprise some people and become a real good football player on down the road? Especially guys that maybe didn't get the pub coming in or have flown under the radar so far.

Braylon or Imani on offense. We're at the point in the system where a #2 should be sharing the load. I guess Braylon is healing up, but with Ameer returning kicks and punts and now starting at RB, you have to think someone is going to spell him before he keels over from exhaustion.

Defense it's all in the LB corps next year, although you hear stuff about Valentine. If we're going to have a breakout force anywhere, I'll take it on the D-line.

I guess Braylon is healing up, but with Ameer returning kicks and punts and now starting at RB, you have to think someone is going to spell him before he keels over from exhaustion.

Did he return kicks last week? I know for one of the kickoffs it was Turner and Bell, but I wasn't looking for each kick.