*** Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Any Kool Aid drinkers out there still think we are a top 5 team if we could just eliminate our mistakes?

No penalties, dropped punts, or punts allowed to bounce, and aggressive when inside the 5, and NU is leading. It is amazing NU has a winning record with all the bone headed plays they make. I also dislike the boneheaded defensive play calling. Go simple, it works.

you guys are so hard on yourselves.

You don't see this crap week in and week out...for 5 years!

no but i do read here a lot. your 7-2 and no matter how the rest of the year plays out, your going to a great bowl.

Sorry but I'm not going to assume we beat minnesota or iowa...we should! But I wouldn't put it past this team to find a way to lose them. A 7 win Husker team is not going to a good bowl. And if we do go to a good bowl we'll get waxed by better competition.

30 minutes left to see if this team wants Indianapolis or wants to continue pissing opportunities down its leg.

Well we still haven't pissed away a home game this year. Looking like it right now. The mistakes during this game are epic. That a sound Penn State team that just is out here to play. This could be a blow out. Saw JP at the big red breakfast. yesterday. What he said is completely in contrast to what they are doing. I think we melt down this game. After all we won 3 in a row. Barely......

By the way JP said they limited tackling this week to keep the guys healthy. I think that is a big mistake!!

We're just getting shredded by the best offensive mind in the NFL last year. McGloin really isn't that good, but O'Brian and our flat play are making this kid look like a superstar.

PSU has a very good coach. I shudder to think how good they will be when they are off sanctions and recruiting well.

Too bad they are in the same division as Urban.... I think you might be jumping the gun a little....Penn State still has some good players on this team, the effects of NCAA rulings will show in 2-3 years....