Stafford Bo Exchange

mwj98

From reading the posts, it's obvious the fan base will continue to ignore exchanges like this as long as we continue to win. I promise you, that incidents like this will eventually will be Pelini's downfall. It's only a matter of time.

Trolls gonna troll.

Go root for a different team. Winning IS the only thing that matters, so your argument is terrible.

From reading the posts, it's obvious the fan base will continue to ignore exchanges like this as long as we continue to win. I promise you, that incidents like this will eventually will be Pelini's downfall. It's only a matter of time.

Huskerboard and the fan base are not the same thing. Go check out the Rivals free board and come back telling me that you think the fan base is ignoring this exchange.

You mean... Husker Board?

3owptd.jpg

I don't know that this kind of behavior is unusual. How many of us were yelling at the tv, pointing fingers, and dropping f-bombs when we were down two touchdowns. I know I was. We were playing terribly; we needed to get it fixed. What do you expect Bo to say? "Gather round, lads. Let's put a little more oomph into our effort, gentlemen. Now, run off and be lively."

TURMOIL.gif

I'm no lip reader like a lot of Husker fans seem to be for part-time work, so I really have no idea what's definitively being said here.

Even more importantly, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CONTEXT IS.

Therefore, it's entirely a non-issue.

LOUD NOISES!!

My guess is that Stafford poured a cup of orange Gatorade when he specifically asked Bo to buy Fruit Punch...

I had 2 thoughts when this happened:

1. The anti Bo trolls are gonna derp HB with this.

2. I mentor a lot of college kids and I am usually pretty happy when they eventually stand up against me. It means they are strong enough to take a stand and they know what they believe. Good for Stafford, good for Bo. Bo depends on Stafford as a leader in that defense and Stafford is enough of a leader to stand up and say "Bullsh!t coach!!, this has to be different!!"