SIGNED DT Kevin Maurice

Amac3309

so are we taking one more high school DT and a juco?

From my understanding they want to get a "body ready" DT and two high school DTs to start building the depth behind the class they brought in for the 2012 group. Still need to get Collins and don't give up on trying to flip that DT out of WA that is an athletically gifted player. The 2014 class needs to continue building depth and athleticism/speed.

thanks

lol, go back to the ESPN boards. You dont know sh#t

114th rated DT in the country and not a single scholly from any BCS schools, this is getting pretty sad.

Boston College is a BCS school FWIW.

Either way, you probably know absolutely nothing about recruiting (nor do I really) so just don't make comments like this, K?

lol, go back to the ESPN boards. You dont know sh#t

114th rated DT in the country and not a single scholly from any BCS schools, this is getting pretty sad.

Boston College is a BCS school FWIW.

Either way, you probably know absolutely nothing about recruiting (nor do I really) so just don't make comments like this, K?

He is also getting quite a bit of interest from several ACC schools.

Whoa, kid looks unblockable on film... what little of it I watched.

I don't know the competition level, but if him and Collins both wind up in, we may have ourselves a really high quality under the radar pair of DT's, ladies and gentleman.

The competition level is something I was questioning watching that film. He looked like one of the best athletes on the field, but the teams didn't look all that fast to me. Reminded me of my highschool alot

I know I have stated my opinion about Kevin earlier on here, HuskerFowler and I didn't exactly see eye-to-eye. However, I'm changing my opinion. After hearing what the coache sthink about this kid, I'm very excited about him. Not only does he help at a position of need, but he will help build roads into a talent-rich area. Good pick up by the coaches.

I know I have stated my opinion about Kevin earlier on here, HuskerFowler and I didn't exactly see eye-to-eye. However, I'm changing my opinion. After hearing what the coache sthink about this kid, I'm very excited about him. Not only does he help at a position of need, but he will help build roads into a talent-rich area. Good pick up by the coaches.

An often overlooked point. Helps build those inroads to future recruits. I dont expect him to contribute until hes a junior, but its depth at a postion of need, and he could blow up like Avery Moss did. 2014 is looking good for Dline recruits that are a little closer to home.

According to ESPN he still plans on taking visits this month. Wake Forest on the 11th and North Carolina St. on the 25th.

Visiting DONU on the 11th and has canceled all other visits per the Orlando Sentinel and their interview with him.

As for the talent level, they played Plant HS. Enough said.