DE Harrison Phillips [Stanford - Signed LOI]

[/left]

Omaha (Neb.) Millard West DE Harrison Phillips RT “

@horribleharry99: I will be announcing my decision next week.”

[/left]

Steven M. Sipple @HuskerExtraSip 2h

Harrison Phillips will announce his college choice Monday, he says in text. #Huskers #recruiting

Getting more specific. With as many people in Husker Nation interested in TV's pick, I think this one is more important. Hopefully, Phillips is N.

Steven M. Sipple @HuskerExtraSip 1h

Harrison Phillips says his final six, in alphabetical order: Duke, Kansas State, #Huskers, No. Illinois, Stanford, UCLA.

Forget the top six, this is a two horse race.

Only one with a hash tag.

:power

Cause that's Sipp's tweet lol but still, I really like him and hope we land him!

[/left]

Omaha (Neb.) Millard West DE Harrison Phillips RT "

@horribleharry99: I will be announcing my decision next week."

[/left]

Harrison Phillips will announce his college choice Monday, he says in text. #Huskers #recruiting

Getting more specific. With as many people in Husker Nation interested in TV's pick, I think this one is more important. Hopefully, Phillips is N.

Once we got Stewart I wasn't too worried about TV. Hell having Pierson, Stewart, and TV in one class would border on overkill. Definitely care more about Phillips and especially Newell.

[/left]

[/left]

Once we got Stewart I wasn't too worried about TV. Hell having Pierson, Stewart, and TV in one class would border on overkill. Definitely care more about Phillips and especially Newell.

Probably still need one more WR for the class, so it will be fun to watch if we could flip Todd. However, with all of the offensive commits, we are close to finishing up on that side of the ball (1 WR, 1 RB, and 2 OL left). My attention has really been on the 4 DL, 3 DB, and LB we still need.

[/left]

[/left]

Probably still need one more WR for the class, so it will be fun to watch if we could flip Todd. However, with all of the offensive commits, we are close to finishing up on that side of the ball (1 WR, 1 RB, and 2 OL left). My attention has really been on the 4 DL, 3 DB, and LB we still need.

Ya we'll take another wr. Was just trying to make the point that with Stewart getting some reps at slot and having Pierson N for slot we don't really need another quick little slotguy. I'd imagine we take somebody a little bigger and will be pretty picky with the last wr slot.