TE Kevin Dillman

Nexus

So no freshman season. 2 seasons cut short by injuries.

Sounds to me so far that the Huskers are a little bit out on a limb here.

Check out his offers. That is a hell of a group to be on a limb with

15 schollies, which include Florida St., Clemson, Auburn, Arkansas, Louisville, Washington.

No Alabama? He must suck

So no freshman season. 2 seasons cut short by injuries.

Sounds to me so far that the Huskers are a little bit out on a limb here.

Check out his offers. That is a hell of a group to be on a limb with

Here is what I'm saying. We have a QB on the team that may or may not play a down due to concussions. And now we have a commit from a QB that has yet to play 1 complete season of American HS football due to injuries. If I am the coach, I am a bit nervous about his Sr year and if he stays healthy. If he gets injured badly do we honor his scholarship as well? Then we have 2 QB's that may never play? I really hope I am wrong but only time will tell next year.

http://drchighschool...arterback.html/

There’s embarrassment of riches, and then there’s the Guyer quarterback situation.

The Wildcats were set to finally start David Haynes as a senior after he waited behind Jerrod Heard for the past two seasons. Haynes is a guy that’s grown up in the middle school system and has been raved about since he was a freshman by the Guyer coaching staff.

Of course, last year, he showed to be so athletic he became one of the Wildcats’ leading receivers and has interest from several Football Bowl Subdivision schools at both positions.

Then, of course, there’s Kevin Dillman, the Swedish move-in from California who committed to Nebraska last weekend. Behind those two, there’s a move-in from Prosper named David Moore and Austin Luna, who unfortunately broke his wrist in a weightlifting accident on Monday. Now, they’re adding another quarterback to the mix, and it’s a biggie.

Saginaw Chisholm Trail is losing the star of its program, and Guyer is the beneficiary as Shawn Robinson, a 6-3 dual-threat superstar who started at Chisholm Trail as a freshman last season and led the young program to a 3-7 season, will enroll at Guyer on Tuesday, according to Guyer head coach John Walsh.

Competition at the quarterback position at Guyer certainly won't be lacking this year.

http://www.dentonrc....cornhuskers.ece

Competition at the quarterback position at Guyer certainly won't be lacking this year.

Nor will the meltdown here if Dillman doesn't win the job......

“Just from the first day until now, it’s been easy to see that he’s got all the intangibles of a quarterback,” Walsh said. “He’s a team-first guy. He’s been watching film and trying to learn our offense since the day he got here. Watching him throw, he’s as good a passer as anyone who’s come through here.”

High praise for a back up coming from the head coach.