Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend?

Ulty

$20 says that after the "Tuiasoblahblah was the voice on the other end of the phone" story broke and Te'o saw the reactions on message boards and such, he called up his partner in this lie (Tuiasapoopoo) and they tried to come up with a better twist to the story.

Every time something new breaks, it's just embarrassing for Te'o, and next thing you know, we hear something else come up a couple of days later. It just reeks of something that is being fabricated on the fly piece by piece. I don't see any way that Te'o was not involved in some capacity.

I tuned out the story this weekend because so many of the daily updates like "it was a male voice" turn out to be wrong two days later. The worst part is that for the rest of his life, people will casually google up articles written in the thick of things and have no idea that parts of them got debunked.

I agree. Mostly the parts about what Te'o has claimed so far.

$20 says that after the "Tuiasoblahblah was the voice on the other end of the phone" story broke and Te'o saw the reactions on message boards and such, he called up his partner in this lie (Tuiasapoopoo) and they tried to come up with a better twist to the story.

Every time something new breaks, it's just embarrassing for Te'o, and next thing you know, we hear something else come up a couple of days later. It just reeks of something that is being fabricated on the fly piece by piece. I don't see any way that Te'o was not involved in some capacity.

Youre probably right on this. I was sold on this scenario when Tuiasoshitforbrains had his lawyer release that it was him on the phone the whole time but yet by the next morning, news organizations had expert voice analyzers debunking that so-called fact.

i agree completely. given all the time for people to release statements and how those statements have been released, it seems as if this is all delicately (or post hoc) orchestrated.

they are just going to keep shoveling scripted bs until this just goes away. everyone is saying all the right things and it still does not make sense.

also, he is not willing to fully commit to this, he must still want a chance with the ladies:

I said, "Are you then therefore gay?" And he said, "When you put it that way, yes." And then he caught himself and said, "I am confused."

Is is just me or does Ronaiah look COMPLETELY different than in the other pictures. Like, 75 pounds different.

Doesn't make any difference to the story but I thought the pictures I'd seen before were of a fairly skinny guy.

He looks similar to the picture at the USC game with the fan.

The other photos circulating were like a HS prom photo. He has put some lbs. on since then.

So who even remembers the original excuse.. oh wait story I'm sorry. Talumblingada has nothing to lose he can be the loser in this situation and nobody cares him and Te'o were both in on it but Te'o can't afford to take the fall. Sadly we may never know what the hell actually happened and he'll still be the victim and make millions of dollars.