Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend?

Ulty

darren rovell@darrenrovell

Still difficult to believe that Te'o wouldn't push harder to Skype/Facetime. Why he wouldn't have asked for a ton of pictures.

I still can't believe he didn't Skype. Lennay had a tweet even mentioning a Skype date (I think with someone else).

The more he speaks the more the media can smell blood in the water so to speak! Where is his representation in all this! After going dark for however long and now breaking his silence only to look more fooolish with every mumbled(literally) word! :facepalm:

I predict Teo is done talking, as a business move. Probably some publicist written comments will appear in type on espn after Tusioppo speaks to deadspin.

His management team have botched this from the jump. Now I'm seeing the Washington Redskins were targeted in a catfish scheme or something! Just when we thought reality TV was the bottom of the moral bucket, we find out it was just the middle!

Put Tuiasosopo on Couric's show. Make him do Lennay's voice. DONE.

Until then, gay.

do it on maury. "manti, we have a surprise for you. lennay, please step on out." *audience loses it as ronaih says, in his lennay voice, 'ok', then reveals himself*

man, this had some serious daytime tv potential.

I think I've officially hit the "I've stopped caring" barrier with this story. Unless there's just some ridiculous bombshell that proves Manti Te'o was in on this, which now looks almost entirely unlikely, then I don't care anymore.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo tried out for the television show The Voice. The guy obviously has a taste for theatrics, but this is just sooooo weird, and so demented, I don't know what to think anymore.

Oh well, time to start praying to the bball Gods to get my boy D. Rose back on the court!!!!

Again, just because you find the explanations hard to believe, doesn't mean they're not true. Most of these Catfish things are incredibly twisted, and typically in the same way.

And hey, the Internet is still a place where everyday an educated American is convinced that a Nigerian war widow wants to wire $12 million dollars to his or her bank account.