Nebraska regrets leaving Big 12?

I thought there'd be some regret based on what happened at Penn State and OSU and the fact that the league has been down the last couple years. We need Mich and Neb to be consistent top 10 teams, Wisc, Mich St and Iowa to be consistent top 20 teams. Penn State hopefully will recover.

I was so excited to have Nebraska as the #12 (Misssouri was kinda meh) and have a CCG finally. The first two CCG were ok but not great as far as having the great teams that put the buts in the seats and make Indy electric. I was really hoping for some OSU vs Neb/Mich match ups in Indy.

Mocking the guy for physical deformities is low-hanging fruit. Who gives a damn about how he looks? He isn't a model. He's a writer. Judge him by his words, not how he looks.

Do people judge Sam McKewon by his physique?

Trust me I'm not in any way getting involved in the above conversation about his appearance. I'm simply saying that he did have that "oh no you didn't" face going. Nothing more.

Logistics wise, leaving was a no-brainer. The Big Ten is where Nebraska belongs and where we have secured a very bright future.

Football-wise, yeah, it'd be nice to be in the Big 12 right now with Oklahoma and Texas finally having some down years. Texas a lot more so than Oklahoma.

Maybe.

Football-wise, we're definitely better off in the Big 12, and not just because the Big 12 is down. We had a perfect setup for football success in the Big 12. Close road games, Texas recruits, and in the long run arguably more money because the Big Ten does an even split, whereas we had a larger chunk in the Big 12.

I can see the culture thing, but from my experience our culture more closely matches that of Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Iowa than it does Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania.

Stability-wise, of course, the Big Ten is much better.

I've been adamant that I preferred the Big 12 since all of this began. Still am.