2014 Big Ten Schedules Released

Aren't we switching to a 9 conference game schedule? So we won't have two bye weeks.

Bye weeks have nothing to do with 9 games. It's because the first game starts in August, adding more weekends between Labor day and the first in December. The 9 game schedule starts in 2016.

The B1G had to give us Illinois, Purdue and one of the new teams, but they seemed to make it as difficult as possible given the circumstances, making sure our (likely) four toughest games would all be on the road.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid. All I know is that ESPN has a vendetta against our program.

The B1G had to give us Illinois, Purdue and one of the new teams, but they seemed to make it as difficult as possible given the circumstances, making sure our (likely) four toughest games would all be on the road. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. All I know is that ESPN has a vendetta against our program.

Trial by fire, Tommy Armstrong.

Check out 2015 then. Junior Tommy Armstrong with our last two recruiting classes as Juniors/Seniors. MSU, Northwestern, Wisconsin, and Iowa all at home.

Rutgers played the first ever college football game in 1869. They beat Princeton 6-4. That was the high point of Rutgers football. They've sucked every since that day.

:lol: