Manziel

I'm pretty damn disappointed that the Huskers are all just assuming he's dirty with no proof. Bitterness is an ugly color.

So is smugness, greed, and arrogance.

I'm pretty damn disappointed that the Huskers are all just assuming he's dirty with no proof. Bitterness is an ugly color.

So is smugness, greed, and arrogance.

Looks like they adapted to life in the SEC rather well.

1. Really? Did this just get compared to OJ?

2. These brokers are skeezy as hell. I don't trust their claims for a second.

3. I will admit it seems weird, but truth is stranger than fiction. Something weird may have happened, but we don't know. My guess is A&M defending Johnny is similar to any other fanbase.

4. The rule not allowing players to make money off their own name is stupid.

5. College football benefits by having Johnny play. Love him or hate him, he's a HELL of a player.

• Fire 1

3. I will admit it seems weird, but truth is stranger than fiction. Something weird may have happened, but we don't know. My guess is A&M defending Johnny is similar to any other fanbase.

5. College football benefits by having Johnny play. Love him or hate him, he's a HELL of a player.

1. I don't think anyone said Manziel killed anyone. Just because you are in the clear doesn't mean you didn't do anything wrong.

2. It makes no sense for them to make these claims unless something fishy went on.

3. Must....keep.....eyes........closed.

4. Without it being highly controlled, it would be complete mess.

5. So what does that say about players like AJ Green?

2. This as you're defending someone who was arrested for fighting and having a fake driver's licence, tweets he can't wait to leave College Station, and "left" the Manning Passing Academy because he "overslept." Sounds trustworthy to me.

4. It's really not even worth commenting on other than ignoring rules he doesn't like pretty much fits JM to a 'T'. Funny how that would actually be a pretty good excuse for him doing what was alleged.

5. Terelle Pryor and Reggie Bush say hi.

• Fire 1

So your position is all the people claiming he took money for autographs are lying? Why? They just have it out for him? Want to make him look bad? What's your explanation on that?

To be fair, ESPN and other media outlets have turned a lot of people against athletes in the last few years. Tebow, Suh, Pelini, Adrian Peterson(the whole gay thing), and you should hear the way the media up here in Minnesota talks about Joe Mauer. They have a way about taking completely stand up guys and turning the whole world against them.

With that said Aggie fans need to stop acting innocent and just breathe a sigh of relief and hope nothing else comes out before they start sounding like Auburn/U$C/Miami fans.

#2 Then what the hell is he doing associating with them to begin with? Get the hell away from 'em. Seemed to have no problem hiring a lawyer to advise on how to wiggle out of this whole mess. He shoulda hired one to advise him how to behave once his head got pumped up. Or better yet, maybe super nanny, cuz I've seen nothing less than total brat out of this kid since December. Time to grow up Mr. Johnny Degree.

#4. No it's not. It's amateur, collegiate athletics. I know, this is a pretty heated debate. But it's still amateur athletics. Your payment is a scholarship sponsoring higher education. nothing more. nothing less. You can sell your name after college. if you cant wait that long, then get your ass outta here to the NFL? Cant do that till youre a junior you says? Well too bad. Rules are rules. Falls back into the "just becuase you dont agree with it doesnt mean you dont have to follow it" theory.

#5 Jesus __________ Christ!!. Are you kidding me? College football was fine before Johnny Hancock, and it'll continue to be fine after (which I expect to be sometime in the next couple months). This comment is completely absurd.

Well said. There's a whole lot of this going on in this thread.

dawson-crying-452x339.jpg

This season can't start soon enough...

Check it out

LINK: Oklahoma in Norman blasted Manziel

"A car dealer in Norman, Oklahoma posted a commercial on Youtube on Tuesday poking fun of Johnny Manziel and the controversy over him and possibly taking money for signing autographs.

The Fowler Toyota ad doesn’t really hide any shots at the defending Heisman Trophy winner. Calling the main character in the ad “Johnny Savings” as he sits on a hotel bed signing autographs on football helmets while a sleazy guy counts money is pretty office. At the end of the ad a knock at the door startles “Johnny Savings” as he holds cash and a Heisman look-a-like trophy"

Meh, I'll continue to believe he wasn't stupid enough to take money. Ill also continento believe the NCAA is a broken and corrupt system. That being said, people can hate on him all they want. This drama is DONE. He's going to play.

Being on football. It's about damn time.

because he's sooo honorable, right?