Exactly why I didn't approach him this morning and I'm glad he didn't come out of it wouldn't have went well that's for sure.

Wow.. You need to be more aggressive. Get in his face and tell him to stop the littering or he will receive a ticket. It's your property and investment

Exactly why I didn't approach him this morning and I'm glad he didn't come out of it wouldn't have went well that's for sure.

Wow.. You need to be more aggressive. Get in his face and tell him to stop the littering or he will receive a ticket. It's your property and investment

He must respect your authoritah!!!

Be aggressive...My new neighbor kept throwing dog sh#t in my driveway and one day I caught him doing it. I asked what he thought he was doing and he told me that my dogs were pooping in his yard and he doesn't like it. I told him that my dogs are never in the front yard and the only time they are outside is when we are. he proceded just to turn around and walk away. Well, 2 days later, I catch him doing it again and literally blew up at him. I told him if he does it again, I will hold him down and shove it in his mouth. Needless to say, after that little convo, we have gotten along really good and talk all the time. he even apologized for the poop deal and said that he caught the dogs that have been doing it.

Be aggressive...My new neighbor kept throwing dog sh#t in my driveway and one day I caught him doing it. I asked what he thought he was doing and he told me that my dogs were pooping in his yard and he doesn't like it. I told him that my dogs are never in the front yard and the only time they are outside is when we are. he proceded just to turn around and walk away. Well, 2 days later, I catch him doing it again and literally blew up at him. I told him if he does it again, I will hold him down and shove it in his mouth. Needless to say, after that little convo, we have gotten along really good and talk all the time. he even apologized for the poop deal and said that he caught the dogs that have been doing it.

:rollin:clap I still haven't seen him to talk with him, but we'll see how it goes. I'm prepared to sell my house and move to a different one if it comes down to it. All it takes in one call to a realtor and it'll be sold. There were a total of 9 houses for sale in my area a few months ago. They ALL sold in a week!!! Just don't want to pay a realtor to sell the damn thing, but if you want to sell it you usually have better luck with a realtor.

You have to be clever about this.

Drive your cruiser home and park it in the street so he doesn't know you live next door. Go to the door in your uniform. The first thing out of your mouth needs to be " I understand you had a party here last night".

After the guy literally sh#ts his all over the floor and blood leaves every area above his shoulders, be the nicest neighbor you possibly can and just mention that you would prefer his friends not throw the butts onto his property.

a) He will know you're a cop.

b) You will have his complete attention.

c) By being really nice he will want to do what you ask.

Then, 5 years from now when you are good friends, you can laugh your asses off about the scared look on his face when he answered the door.

• 2 weeks later...

He had his 6th party in 2 weeks last night and it didn't go well. I was working and drove by my house as my wife said it was getting REALLY loud. I noticed a car parked in front of my driveway! So I stopped to deal with the issue and made the owner of the car come out and move it, he was at the party. I informed him that this was MY driveway and it was illegal to park in front of someone's driveway. Then I got off at 2 am, came home, they were still on their deck being loud as hell. Then I started to hear their music thumping into my bedroom...............I said screw it and called the cops. It'll be interesting to see what the officers that went there last night tell me. It's ridiculous, if he decides to emerge from his house today I'll have a discussion with him. I finally met him last week and he seemed like a decent enough guy, just immature and doesn't belong in this neighborhood. I'll probably be calling a realtor this next week to bend their ear a little and see if selling my house is even feasible without losing my a$$.

He had his 6th party in 2 weeks last night and it didn't go well. I was working and drove by my house as my wife said it was getting REALLY loud. I noticed a car parked in front of my driveway! So I stopped to deal with the issue and made the owner of the car come out and move it, he was at the party. I informed him that this was MY driveway and it was illegal to park in front of someone's driveway. Then I got off at 2 am, came home, they were still on their deck being loud as hell. Then I started to hear their music thumping into my bedroom...............I said screw it and called the cops. It'll be interesting to see what the officers that went there last night tell me. It's ridiculous, if he decides to emerge from his house today I'll have a discussion with him. I finally met him last week and he seemed like a decent enough guy, just immature and doesn't belong in this neighborhood. I'll probably be calling a realtor this next week to bend their ear a little and see if selling my house is even feasible without losing my a$$.

I have a very similar situation going on in my neighborhood as well. I'm fairly young, but I have a big boy life. A full-time job, my own side business, a family of four (not to mention an online Husker community to tend too!). There is a house across the street from me where a single mom let's her kids, and their friends run wild throughout the neighborhood. Like you, I am very particular with my yard, and landscaping. So when I wake up in the morning and find cigarettes and beer cans in my yard it takes everything I have not to go shove them up their asses....

---- I'm the guy that fought a man for throwing a cigarette in my yard (and refusing to pick it up) during one of my wife's garage sales.... He picked it up, eventually....

He doesn't belong there? Oh, okay.

He doesn't belong there? Oh, okay.

Don't get all sensitive and butt hurt, he's a single dude with no life outside his job that loves to party in a neighborhood with no single people and EVERYONE has little kids and are married. That's what I mean when I say he doesn't belong so don't twist my words around. You don't have to come in the thread if you don't like it............pretty simple.

Talked with his new "room mate" this afternoon and explained to him what happened last night wasn't gonna work. I could care less if they have their parties, but I have a problem with my wife texting me as she's going to bed saying she can't sleep because they are being too loud. Dudes parking their cars in front of my driveway, music thumping in my bedroom as I'm trying to go to sleep after work, trash ending up in my yard, etc. He said he understood and apologized and I told him I want to get along with both of them, but at the rate they're going we aren't going to get along very well. I also told him I was the one that called the cops...................why?....................because I'm not going to confront 15 drunk dudes at 0245 in the morning about loud music, probably wouldn't go well. He understood that and I think he appreciated that I'm not afraid to let them know who called and what the issue is. We can talk about it when you're sober, when you're drunk it's a waste of time for all of us so the only way to get the point across is letting the on-duty cops take care of it. Left it at that for now, his buddy that actually owns the house said everything he needed to say................didn't even try to come over and talk to me today about the issue so I have a feeling that conversation may be a little more tense than the one with his roommate.

Talked with his new "room mate" this afternoon and explained to him what happened last night wasn't gonna work. I could care less if they have their parties, but I have a problem with my wife texting me as she's going to bed saying she can't sleep because they are being too loud. Dudes parking their cars in front of my driveway, music thumping in my bedroom as I'm trying to go to sleep after work, trash ending up in my yard, etc. He said he understood and apologized and I told him I want to get along with both of them, but at the rate they're going we aren't going to get along very well. I also told him I was the one that called the cops...................why?....................because I'm not going to confront 15 drunk dudes at 0245 in the morning about loud music, probably wouldn't go well. He understood that and I think he appreciated that I'm not afraid to let them know who called and what the issue is. We can talk about it when you're sober, when you're drunk it's a waste of time for all of us so the only way to get the point across is letting the on-duty cops take care of it. Left it at that for now, his buddy that actually owns the house said everything he needed to say................didn't even try to come over and talk to me today about the issue so I have a feeling that conversation may be a little more tense than the one with his roommate.

You have a gun. You have a lot of friends with guns. Shoot their speakers out. That'll get the attention of a lot drunk dudes :cop: