****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

I paid close attention to the defensive line, which has a lot to prove this fall. Line coach Rick Kaczenski gets after it and is a great, intense teacher. End Jason Ankrah is the lone starter back up front. He’s big and fast. He said after practice that he’s worked as a de facto coach for the young guys over the summer. Ankrah is a leader, doing more post-practice work with his guys today. Overall, this was one of the best-looking fronts I have seen on the tour. I liked what I saw from guys like ends Avery Moss, Randy McMullen and Randy Gregory, a lean athlete who gets up the field. McMullen is also an impressive specimen who brings the heat. Inside, John Papuchis likes Thad Randle. He’s a bankable commodity. Vincent Valentine is a prototype run stuffer, but he also can move. Aaron Curry and Kevin Williams showed me some athletic ability. And keep an eye on true freshman Maliek Collins. He’s a 300-pounder who coaches say may play.

I paid close attention to the defensive line, which has a lot to prove this fall. Line coach Rick Kaczenski gets after it and is a great, intense teacher. End Jason Ankrah is the lone starter back up front. He’s big and fast. He said after practice that he’s worked as a de facto coach for the young guys over the summer. Ankrah is a leader, doing more post-practice work with his guys today. Overall, this was one of the best-looking fronts I have seen on the tour. I liked what I saw from guys like ends Avery Moss, Randy McMullen and Randy Gregory, a lean athlete who gets up the field. McMullen is also an impressive specimen who brings the heat. Inside, John Papuchis likes Thad Randle. He’s a bankable commodity. Vincent Valentine is a prototype run stuffer, but he also can move. Aaron Curry and Kevin Williams showed me some athletic ability. And keep an eye on true freshman Maliek Collins. He’s a 300-pounder who coaches say may play.

He could've meant Nickens, and made a mistake.

Hello credibility

Nevermind I guess he changed it to Broderick Nickens now.

He could've meant Nickens, and made a mistake.

Yes sir. He's since changed it. I guess I got it when it was hot off the presses.

It says Broderick Nickens there for me.

Tom Dienhart@BTNTomDienhart 53s

#Huskers JC DE Randy Gregory is a specimen. Gets after it! http://instagram.com/p/dNKh9TQeIU/

Braces on both knees. Hmm....

Forrest Gump had braces on both knees and was an All-American. I'm not worried.

Actually he broke them when running so fast as a child and didn't need them anymore after that, so he didn't wear them in college.

Hello credibility

I am not going to be all bent out of shape because a national writer was incorrect on one name for a team he spent one day watching. It's not like he is the Huskers beat writer for the OWH or LJS.

Hello credibility

I am not going to be all bent out of shape because a national writer was incorrect on one name for a team he spent one day watching. It's not like he is the Huskers beat writer for the OWH or LJS.

Agreed. Time to move on.

Hello credibility

Agreed. Time to move on.

Either am I, I guess the sarcasm wasn't apparent enough.

Starting LBs this year:

KBHBUUZEZFNGONE.20130806011126.JPG

I just wish our linebackers looked more physically intimidating than their 45 year old head coach.

It would be awesome to see BO in gear in practice playing LB or something.

or...perhaps at...Safety? :)

I am guessing the added weight makes him a better fit at LB though.