***2015 Recruiting***

It never ceases to amaze me the people who have no respect for Fyfe. It seems like that only is because he is a central Nebraska kid that walked on.

:facepalm:

I don't like his face, nothing He can do to fix it

plastic surgery?

Or get hit in the face with a shovel?

I would still want to plow my fist into it

I wonder if Zach Darlington's days are numbered from a football standpoint.

He is behind Armstrong, Fyfe, Stanton and Bush

I was referring to his concussion situation and whether he will actually be able to play football.
He was given the green light this year we just decided to give his noggin some extra TLC
Darlington is in one of my classes and he still has a stutter from his latest concussion. I would just be shocked if he ever took the field. (Side note he has really hit the weight room though)

It never ceases to amaze me the people who have no respect for Fyfe. It seems like that only is because he is a central Nebraska kid that walked on.

My post didn't mean that was my opinion. I grew up in a nearby town so I thinks its cool he's getting a chance. But IIRC, in fall ball last year he said he wouldn't be afraid to go somewhere he could play if he couldn't win the job here.

plastic surgery?

Is this meant to be funny or is it typical want to assault players because of how they look?

plastic surgery?

Is this meant to be funny or is it typical want to assault players because of how they look?

It's only typical if a Cotton is involved. Otherwise it's just a joke.

plastic surgery?

Watch step brothers