Wyoming @ Nebraska - GTS (from WyoNation)

knapplc

There are about 3 straight sensible posts in the middle starting with CowboyNV and ending with our very own TheVirginian. I don't get the other posts, must be brown and yellow kool aid.........................................sorry for the delay, I just had to go throw up. Anyways I get that WYO may score in the mid 20's as their O seems decent, I just don't get how they think they will hold the Husker O to less than 40.

What's brown and yellow kool aid made out of?

I miss football so much I watched the whole stupid video. I'm re-ordering cable Wednesday. Hopefully I'll get it on time for the game...

I finally decided to start watching this video to see how good this kid is. He threw quite a few good balls and had some good moves against Boise in these "highlights." I assumed during that first drive that Wyoming must have scored a lot of points in this game.

14 points?!?! Is that what the kind of production Wyoming fan wants us to be afraid of?

I miss football so much I watched the whole stupid video. I'm re-ordering cable Wednesday. Hopefully I'll get it on time for the game...

I finally decided to start watching this video to see how good this kid is. He threw quite a few good balls and had some good moves against Boise in these "highlights." I assumed during that first drive that Wyoming must have scored a lot of points in this game.

14 points?!?! Is that what the kind of production Wyoming fan wants us to be afraid of?

He has that same jittery style that Taylor does when in the pocket.

if youre getting time warner, you might get it in time for UCLA

Last time I got it, I think it took a little over a week. But this time I don't need a cable box (I'm getting a Roku to replace my broken PS3 and it works as a cable box) and I don't think they need to install anything... unless they have to turn something on? But I don't think I even have to plug a cable into anything, so I think not. I think it's all through the internet. I just have to pay for the "cable" to be able to get the stations on the Roku.

if youre getting time warner, you might get it in time for UCLA

Last time I got it, I think it took a little over a week. But this time I don't need a cable box (I'm getting a Roku to replace my broken PS3 and it works as a cable box) and I don't think they need to install anything... unless they have to turn something on? But I don't think I even have to plug a cable into anything, so I think not. I think it's all through the internet. I just have to pay for the "cable" to be able to get the stations on the Roku.

How are you using the Roku as a cable box? I've got 2 Roku's, but I don't see how you could use them like that.

How are you using the Roku as a cable box? I've got 2 Roku's, but I don't see how you could use them like that.

http://www.timewarne...v-for-roku.html

http://blog.roku.com...unches-on-roku/

Dunno if it works with other cable companies. And it doesn't work with local channels.

http://www.timewarne...v-for-roku.html

http://blog.roku.com...unches-on-roku/

Dunno if it works with other cable companies. And it doesn't work with local channels.

That's awesome. Too bad Comcast sucks here.

They are just trying to get people excited about the game. Even Custer had to get his troops pumped up before the attack at Little Big Horn.

sad-fro-no.gif

Oh c'mon. That was funny.

The genocide of my people is turned into a cartoon musical? With a singing raccoon? I mean, think about it, Dog. The real story of Pocahontas is about a bunch of white boys who come to my land, bribe the corrupt Indian chief, kill off all the warriors and f*ck the Indian princess silly. Would the white man make a story about Auschwitz, where the inmate falls in love with the guard and they go off singing love songs with dancing swastikas?

• Fire 1