What we learned today...

walksalone

We only send 4.

Any offensive player in motion immediately gets lost.

Our staff, for all of the internet abuse probably deserve it.

I am watching Clemson with a solid DC and OC (highest paid in college) getting it done...................

I don't get it. How do they not address this?

Especially since money is not as issue for NU. Why do we hire unproven coaches and then give massive pay increases? NU should be looking for a top, defensive coach, and pay him a high salary, maybe more than Bo. If NU starts to lose, and the sellout streak ends, then money will be a huge issue, and other sports will also suffer. This has been going on for too long. The new AD needs to have a meeting with Bo.

Beck will bail after this year....I have no doubt.

We only send 4.

I am watching Clemson with a solid DC and OC (highest paid in college) getting it done...................

Especially since money is not as issue for NU. Why do we hire unproven coaches and then give massive pay increases? NU should be looking for a top, defensive coach, and pay him a high salary, maybe more than Bo. If NU starts to lose, and the sellout streak ends, then money will be a huge issue, and other sports will also suffer. This has been going on for too long. The new AD needs to have a meeting with Bo.

>edit<. Never mind.....

We only send 4.

I have no idea, because by the 2nd quarter, it was blatantly obvious...

Especially in the 3rd quarter, the series where they sent more than 4 on a couple plays and they forced Wyo to punt...

How do you just completely stop doing whats working???

We only send 4.

Clemson just knocked off UGA with the two highest paid assistants in football. Coincidence? Me thinks not!

• Fire 1

Didn't learn much from this game. Went a little worse than expected, but not much worse. Knew Wyoming would get YARDS passing. Rushing, surprised me, as I'm sure it surprised Bo and Pap. Adjusted well at half time. D-Line is young, I'm sure they learned a lot more than they would've in practice this game. Wyoming's game plan is essentially what Wisconsins gameplan was. Motion, run/pass balance. They had a great game plan. Still don't think Josh Mitchell is worthy of starting, but meh.

*This defense is already better than last years defense and most of them are freshman or sophomores. Always knew the first two weeks would be a learning experience for these guys.

*Newby needs to be on the field more. He is going to be a great one.

*The defensive play calling needs to be more diverse. I know they've been working with "odd" blitzes, but I don't think they showed any of them today.

*Need to get more emotionally involved offensively and defensively. I think we came out way too emotional and involved, and then we toned it down completely and played with hardly any emotion

*Taylor still forces stuff.

• Fire 2

We only send 4.

I have no idea, because by the 2nd quarter, it was blatantly obvious...

Especially in the 3rd quarter, the series where they sent more than 4 on a couple plays and they forced Wyo to punt...

How do you just completely stop doing whats working???

I really thought they were going to do something different with the Defense over the off season. I face palmed in the first quarter when I realized we were going to do the same thing again. Get past the front 4, block the line backer at the second level...see ya.

A new wrinkle I saw today that I'm sure every other OC in the country will see. We couldn't keep the QB in the pocket if our life depended on it. Become use to seeing that.

Didn't learn much from this game. Went a little worse than expected, but not much worse. Knew Wyoming would get YARDS passing. Rushing, surprised me, as I'm sure it surprised Bo and Pap. Adjusted well at half time. D-Line is young, I'm sure they learned a lot more than they would've in practice this game. Wyoming's game plan is essentially what Wisconsins gameplan was. Motion, run/pass balance. They had a great game plan. Still don't think Josh Mitchell is worthy of starting, but meh.

*This defense is already better than last years defense and most of them are freshman or sophomores. Always knew the first two weeks would be a learning experience for these guys.

*The defensive play calling needs to be more diverse. I know they've been working with "odd" blitzes, but I don't think they showed any of them today.

*Need to get more emotionally involved offensively and defensively. I think we came out way too emotional and involved, and then we toned it down completely and played with hardly any emotion

Not sure I agree with this...care to explain?

IMO it was much worse. We were a 28 point favorite. I did not expect to give up 600 yards. I expected less than 350. This game was a disaster.