On the Bright Side....

and a&m may lose worse then we did. Not that I really care who wins that game but at least were not the only ones to shat our pants on national tv.

Getting schooled by #1 is quite a bit different than our usual MO. Heck, A&M might drop all the way to #11.

Us on the hand.........

Getting schooled by #1 when you're #6 is about the same as getting schooled by #16 when you're #23.

Sure, sure it is.

A&M will still be talked about.

Sportscasters and the media will snicker if Nebraska ever gets mentioned.

Same=Same?

I know they're not the same. But from a purely rankings look at it: If you're #6, you're better than #23. You obviously have better talent and have been performing better thus the higher ranking. Now, you're playing #1 and #16 respectively. The difference in the rankings is roughly the same, so both games should be pretty tight. But that hasn't been the case. A&M and Nebraska are both getting (or got) schooled by a team ranked the same amount higher than them.

No, I know A&M will still be ranked and we won't. But just saying.

How is this even comparable? A&M battled back and had a chance to win. Bama's ground game was just too good. They didn't get waxed like we did.

Imani Cross averaged 6.3 yards per carry...

Yes but UCLA was running defensive alignments that didn't call for Imani? Or what was that crazy stupid excuse? I never heard something so dumb in my life! Isn't the defense supposed to adjust to stop the offense. Instead we are letting their defense dictate to us? Someone please explain this to me.

Yes but UCLA was running defensive alignments that didn't call for Imani? Or what was that crazy stupid excuse? I never heard something so dumb in my life! Isn't the defense supposed to adjust to stop the offense. Instead we are letting their defense dictate to us? Someone please explain this to me.

It would appear you, unlike Bo and Beck, do understand it already.

It would appear you, unlike Bo and Beck, do understand it already.

How many times did we run Ameer up the middle? But I guess Imani isn't suited for that.